PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread

Go down 
+15
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Dmoz
ricki antonio
beavis420
Amils_Chick
Counterfeit God
TwiztidKegs
Deans-sWo
Sean
BosomBuddiesGirl
ChrisCalloway
phillyking
alexanderson666
John-Blud
John_Blud
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-08-20

The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:23 am

I just dare someone to crack a joke with a sign, that would be too awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pwufans.activebb.net
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:31 am

Sean wrote:
I just dare someone to crack a joke with a sign, that would be too awesome Very Happy

Now Sean you know its going to happen. The question is whats the sign or signs going to say! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Counterfeit God
Doesn't know how to pronounce 'Alhambra'
Counterfeit God

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:49 am

I'm at the point where until someone official tells me face to face what happened I'm not making a sign about it.
Back to top Go down
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:43 pm

phillyking wrote:
Oh baby I want to see how this pans out! and I'm still freaked out about that Kashmere thing. Why in the world could this get out if it wasn't true. I can just see them SWO signs now! LMFAO

WOULD WE DO THAT?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twiztidkegs
Amils_Chick
PLANT! PLANT! PLANT!
Amils_Chick

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:34 am

um.......... lets see yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pwu_chick
phillyking
phillyking

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:07 am

TwiztidKegs wrote:

WOULD WE DO THAT?

hell yeah! lol
Back to top Go down
beavis420
Turned Devon Moore heel
beavis420

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Someone from CZW will be stepping into PWU   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:38 pm

From PWBTS.com

People are unable to stop talking about PRO WRESTLING UNPLUGGED!

When PWU returns THIS SATURDAY, January 19 at 2:30 pm to the New Alhambra Arena (former ECW Arena) at 7 Ritner ST in Philadelphia, PA, there's gonna be a lot to talk about.

Let's put a couple things straight:

1) Yes, Devon Moore and Eddie Kingston are still set to take each others heads off THIS SATURDAY at PWU.

2) Yes, Devon Moore and Eddie Kingston stepped into "The Zone" this past weekend.

And 3) Someone from CZW will be stepping into Pro Wrestling Unplugged THIS SATURDAY! As for who, and why, we will have to wait and see. But what does this mean for PWU?
Back to top Go down
Deans-sWo
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:37 am

Yup.
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:42 am

IMMA HUSTLA, IMMA IMMA HUSTLA HOMIE
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:05 am

As I sit here & look out my window, it is snowing. It can only mean one thing. Hell may have officially frozen over. If you had told me a year ago that PWU & CZW would be working together in some form, I would have looked at you like a boob was growing out of your forehead.

This can only mean good things for both promotions. PWU is going to attract CZW fans with this announcement. CZW is going to attract PWU fans next month with the prospect of PWU stars being there. More fans = more money on both sides. Wrestlers from both promotions have the possibility of two pay days. And most importantly, wrestlers get more exposure.

It's no secret that I'm not the biggest CZW fan out there. However, this highly intrigues me & has me considering going to both shows in February if the angle or working arrangement is that good. Hell; February marks the 9 year anniversary of CZW. Something big is bound to go down. Plus, it sounds like there is going to be filming of some kind from the upcoming Mickey Rourke film "The Wrestler" the night of CZW.

It's an interesting time to be a Philly wrestling fan again. Kudos to both sides. Smile

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ricki antonio
Voted for Mike Sanz

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:08 am

John-Blud wrote:
IMMA HUSTLA, IMMA IMMA HUSTLA HOMIE

He's in Canada that night Wink
Back to top Go down
Deans-sWo
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:34 am

Fresh from PWU's homepage....

Setting The Record Straight, CZW Invading
01/15/08 - This past weekend proved to be quite the history making weekend for professional wrestling in Philadelphia. Yes, Devon Moore and Eddie Kingston stepped into "The Zone," and participated in a CZW World Championship Match. Yes, Devon Moore and Eddie Kingston will still face-off at "Dawn Of A New Era" this Saturday, January 19th. And ProWrestlingUnplugged.com has learned that CZW is planning on sending a representative to PWU this Saturday. However, no word on just who is showing up. To find out, stayed tune to ProWrestlingUnplugged.com and join us this Saturday at "Dawn Of A New Era."

Looks like the sWo will be "invading" CZW in February!!!! Good shit! I am once again PROUD to be a Philly based wrestling fan. I welcome any and all cross-promotion between CZW & PWU. In the words of Ric Flair, "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".
Back to top Go down
Dmoz
Likes to go to faygo showers
Dmoz

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:46 am

Both sides better not fuck this up. This could be almost as big as CZW/ROH.

CZW dropped the ball big time when the fued with ROH ended... didn't take it and run with the momentum they had.
PWU looked silly when the ICP invaded and Cuffed and Caged ended in a hugfest/circle jerk in the middle of the cage against Raven....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/The_Dmoz
phillyking
phillyking

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:06 am

Oh man this could be big! I hope it goes over.
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:59 am

This sounds like it could be HUGE! I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeymatthewsfansite
Boomaga
Stole the PWUFans.net sign
Boomaga

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:21 pm

Yeah, definately no JCW-esque circle jerk like last year. Although I hope this all leads up to a Corporal Robinson return as he comes to save us all from Necro Butcher's homelessness.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:31 pm

Boomaga wrote:
Yeah, definately no JCW-esque circle jerk like last year. Although I hope this all leads up to a Corporal Robinson return as he comes to save us all from Necro Butcher's homelessness.

lol! I'm now waiting to hear the now infamous "FUCK THE HOMELESS" chant from CZW shows.
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:37 am

Guys, take my word for it, don't jump to conclusions this early.
Back to top Go down
Counterfeit God
Doesn't know how to pronounce 'Alhambra'
Counterfeit God

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:03 am

My hopes got a bit dashed when I remembered that Hero is gone. I hope Joker comes back to cheap heat, oh the cheap heat he'll get.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
phillyking

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:55 am

Boomaga wrote:

Now thats what I'm talking about!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:34 am

Things are getting interesting again.Can't wait to see what happens this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:56 am

The picture of the CZW logo on the PWU website is officially the strangest thing I've seen wrestling-wise since seeing Vince McMahon standing in front of the WCW logo back in 2001.
Back to top Go down
Loud_Fan
The Real Commissioner
Loud_Fan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:50 am

There is no Feud, Kingston and Moore did not break out the Orange PWU flag and wave it around.

Also those that knock the JCW fued should realize that the crowds the JCW brought with them were more important than the outcome of the angle in many cases.
Back to top Go down
psychoman
Nickels Trivia Unplugged jobber

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:30 am

Why would anyone come here if they are just going to rip the company? That doesn't help anybody. If Eddie Kingston wasn't getting paid or happy he'd have left like all the others. Sorry if he's not used to your liking, even though I happen to agree he should've won either the TV Title or the Rumble and the Heavyweight Title.

CZW working with PWU isn't a bad sign; it's just good business. And taking a business relationship into Cuffed & Caged 2 sounds like a good proposition.

We dumps, losers, and clenties just have to accept the fact that the Z-Barr era has begun, and soon the CODY CARNAGE ERA will start--not just in PWU but everywhere.

Holla at ya boy one more time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2