PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread

Go down 
+15
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Dmoz
ricki antonio
beavis420
Amils_Chick
Counterfeit God
TwiztidKegs
Deans-sWo
Sean
BosomBuddiesGirl
ChrisCalloway
phillyking
alexanderson666
John-Blud
John_Blud
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2006-08-22

The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:15 am

EDIT- All of the news reguarding "PWU vs. CZW" will be in this thread from now on to save from having tons of these threads.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:41 am

I don't think they jumped. After the match, Devon said "I'LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK, BITCH" to Kingston.

I'm guessing a PWU/CZW relationship in the making?
Back to top Go down
alexanderson666
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:00 pm

From the DOI:

"Eddie Kingston is now back with the company, after being "fired" by Zandig last year. Kingston went to PWU, only for PWU to completely drop the ball (not an opinion, a fact) with him. To use an analogy I've used before, Kingston was to PWU as Bret Hart was to WCW, just on a much smaller level obviously. PWU never knew how to use an Eddie Kingston. With the time off from CZW, Kingston comes back fresh and increases fan awareness about CZW.

Devon Moore, who we've teased here on the DOI about debuting in CZW for some time now, finally made the jump. Moore originally didn't want to jump because of his respect for Tod Gordon. Moore was also loyal to Kashmere, but as time went on, there bond wasn't as tight as it used to be, just as Moore's paydays weren't there either.

There are tons of stories flying around about PWU right now and its current state. Billy Reil, with New Jack as his co-host, on his new Philadelphia wrestling hotline talked about a rumor that was circulating for some time now concerning former PWU owner/booker Johnny Kashmere. The rumor is that Kashmere was caught doing a sex act on an unnamed male in the bathroom of the ECW arena. This rumor has been going around for some time, but due to the nature of the rumor, the DOI wasn't going to print it. Since Reil has put it out there already, and others have told me this rumor, plus the fact that alot of people called Reil's hotline then told the DOI what Reil said, it's difficult to ignore now.

Too add more fuel to the rumor, some wrestlers & others have claimed to the DOI that when they asked New Alhambra owner Roger about what was going on, Roger confirmed it and said he was the one who caught the two. Personally, I'm having a hard time believing any of this, as Kashmere strikes me as someone too smart to put himself in a compromising situation. However it seems that everyone and their mother is confirming this rumor to me, although it seems too strange to be true.

With Kashmere gone, and PWU's stability in question, the decision for Moore to go to CZW, which has been outdrawing PWU (and paying their wrestlers in full) was a no-brainer. "
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:48 pm

Holy Blue Balls Batman! That some sick shit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:49 pm

Wow. I'm not sure how to feel about this. I mean, good for them if it's getting them more work & exposure. But at the same time too, a lot of fans were really itching to see this match on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
phillyking

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:51 pm

Are they still going to be there on the 19th?
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:54 pm

phillyking wrote:
Are they still going to be there on the 19th?

From the DOI:

Quote :
Another Update on Moore & Kingston

The DOI has found out from a high ranking PWU source that both Devon Moore & Eddie Kingston are ON for PWU's 1/19 show. PWU Owner/booker Tod Gordon allowed them to work CZW with Tod's blessing/approval.

As reported earlier, the main reason Devon never jumped to CZW in 2007 was because of his respect & loyalty to Tod Gordon.

With all the crap that goes on in indy wrestling, I think PWU & Tod for that matter, should be commended. Everyone wins, as the fans win (get to see the wrestlers), the wrestlers win (Two paydays) and the promoters win (wrestlers stock goes up with more exposure).

With PWU scaling down on payroll (aka Helter Skelter taking time off) a good (and cheaper) way to generate interest & buzz would be working with CZW. In the end, it is good to report some positive indy wrestling news on this site and hopefully PWU scores some karma points this Saturday.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey
BULLSMC@aol.com

***Smart move business wise. Perhaps this is the beginning of something big that could shake up the Philly scene.
Back to top Go down
BosomBuddiesGirl
Member of the Lexxbian Army
BosomBuddiesGirl

Number of posts : 339

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:09 pm

I have it on good word devon is not jumping ship he said to me and a few other's he isn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcatsexykitty
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:15 pm

I'm still thinking about this. If this is the beginning of something big, and this is a big if...imagine this.

Cuffed & Caged 2

Team PWU vs. Team CZW
Back to top Go down
phillyking
phillyking

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:16 pm

I was going to post that! Ya beat me to it Chris! lol
Back to top Go down
BosomBuddiesGirl
Member of the Lexxbian Army
BosomBuddiesGirl

Number of posts : 339

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:16 pm

ChrisCalloway wrote:
I'm still thinking about this. If this is the beginning of something big, and this is a big if...imagine this.

Cuffed & Caged 2

Team PWU vs. Team CZW

I'm not dimissing it that would be cool to see it happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcatsexykitty
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:40 pm

Good job they fired Kashmere, thats disgusting, nothing against gay people but you get my drift..

I can only hope that PWU and CZW can co exist now that Kashmere is out of the situation, we dont want another silly war on our hands we had that ridiculous thing with XPW.
Back to top Go down
http://pwufans.activebb.net
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:51 pm

Cooperation would be the best thing if something could be worked out. Especially if it's an interpromotional war. Possibly two weeks of wrestling at the Arena with entirely different fan bases coming to support their favorite promotion(s) & respective stars. Worked well while CZW & ROH had an arrangement.

It has the potential to be big if done right. And even then; Cuffed & Cage doesn't have to be the end of the angle. It could start at Cuffed & Caged, and end at Cage of Death X in December. CZW junior heavyweights could take part in the Crazy 8 while PWU junior heavyweights could take part in Best of the Best. Those clamoring for the Hardcore Title to come back could see those willing to do hardcore at Tournament of Death...

I'm getting goosebumps at the possibilities of a setup to the war.

Imagine in February, provided no titles change hands on Saturday, if Flash was to show up at CZW as the PWU World Champ & Z-Barr shows up with him as the PWU TV Champ. The two could just run down their former company & employer and even issuing a challenge for CZW to show up at PWU. The next week, CZW Champion Nick Gage (if he's still champ by then) shows up with 2 or 3 CZW guys & issues the challenge for Cuffed & Caged... it could keep going & going...
Back to top Go down
Deans-sWo
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:41 pm

So like I said after the last show when everyone was bashing PWU, there are BIG things going to be happening this year. Too bad nobody listens. I wrote in my post just wait untill Cuffed and Caged, there's some BIG shit going down. I'll be there with the sWo, too bad alot of people that post on here won't be.
Back to top Go down
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:42 pm

deans you really are psychic?????????????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twiztidkegs
Deans-sWo
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:45 pm

TwiztidKegs wrote:

LOL........ YOU know what's going on. Hmm, I guess we're both psychic?? Either that or we just have some "insider info".
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:55 pm

PWU Sign Guy wrote:
TwiztidKegs wrote:

LOL........ YOU know what's going on. Hmm, I guess we're both psychic?? Either that or we just have some "insider info".

*cough sWo is in bed with Flash & Steph cough* lol!
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:29 am

IMMA HUSTLA, IMMA IMMA HUSTLA HOMIE
Back to top Go down
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:34 am

AND THEY STILL SAY ITS A WORK

sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:51 am

Sean wrote:
AND THEY STILL SAY ITS A WORK

sorry Sad

cheers Still makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Counterfeit God
Doesn't know how to pronounce 'Alhambra'
Counterfeit God

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:17 am

I'm gone for a week and this is what I miss?
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:21 am

Yup. And who knows what we're in for on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:20 am

Agreed, I definately think some stuff is going to go down Saturday between CZW and PWU, interesting to see where it goes though, even if its leaving each other alone.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:31 am

Come on Nick Gage!!! I want the H8 Club in PWU. Smile
Back to top Go down
phillyking
phillyking

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:32 am

Oh baby I want to see how this pans out! and I'm still freaked out about that Kashmere thing. Why in the world could this get out if it wasn't true. I can just see them SWO signs now! LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread   The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official CZW vs. PWU Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: