PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?

Go down 
+10
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Murderalotta
AmyLee
ChrisCalloway
TwiztidKegs
phillyking
Knucklehead328
Counterfeit God
Boomaga
John_Blud
14 posters
AuthorMessage
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2006-08-22

The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Empty
PostSubject: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:18 am

Yeah, so I've seen about three of these threads about Kashmere, Whats happening to PWU?, Is there a show next month?, so yeah all of that can go here.

All threads like this will be merged.
Back to top Go down
Boomaga
Stole the PWUFans.net sign
Boomaga

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:28 am

I just want to know the source of all these "Stories". PWU Commish is a work. Kashmere exists no more. Ian and Mickie didn't get paid.

What are you sources? Why should I believe this?

I'm done with this blind faith as if everyone who posts on a message board is speaking the Gospel truth. The only truth is I don't know who to believe.
Back to top Go down
Counterfeit God
Doesn't know how to pronounce 'Alhambra'
Counterfeit God

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:03 am

I had a whole story typed up, but I don't know if it fits here, especially if what I heard isn't true. The rumors I'm reading just keep getting worse and worse and we NEED to be told what exactly the fuck is going on here.
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:32 am

OK yeah, I was just talking to someone who works in PWU and he said that Ian and Mickie were doing the match for free to begin with so they weren't screwed over as originally reported.
Back to top Go down
Knucklehead328
Pervert of the Week
Knucklehead328

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:04 pm

I'm not doubting what you're saying, James, and this is not intended to start any heat with you, by any means. But my personal friendship with her aside, I spoke to Mickie in the parking lot after the show and she looked geniunely pissed off and that's when she told me that they didn't get paid. People can believe whatever they want and I respect that, but I find it hard to doubt her when she was that angry.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:21 pm

We deserve to know! Shit most of us are at all the shows and deserve that much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:45 pm

i was talking to one of AMIL on myspace and he said that everything will "be ok" theres just things changing in the back so we shall see
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twiztidkegs
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:58 am

This was on the DOI. Take it for what it's worth, as I don't put much stock in their reporting.

"Another PWU News Update

Just to follow up on some of the stories from yesterday, one of the people who emailed in, "Blade The Squirt King", referenced a line misquoting New Alhambra owner, Roger Artigiani about Kashmere being the new New Jack of the arena. To 100% confirm, Roger never said those words.

According to Roger, PWU is still welcome back in the New Alhambra, so hopefully that will kill some of the rumors that were on other message boards about PWU's future schedule. As it's slated, 12/15 is supposed to be the next PWU show at the New Alhambra.

As far as any personal dealings between Roger & Kashmere, we've been told that it is strictly between them for now.

In positive news, Lince who was injured at the Chikara show yesterday, was discharged last night from the hospital and is expected to fully recover.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey
BULLSMC@aol.com"

I geuss we're just playing the waiting game at this point. And best wishes go out to Lince from Chikara after that nasty bump.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
phillyking

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:34 am

Well Thats a little encouraging news! Now I feel better.
Back to top Go down
AmyLee
Turned Devon Moore heel
AmyLee

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:40 am

Ummmm since when is it the fans business when a promoter and manager of a building have a dispute???!!!

Second, when is it a fans business as to whether a wrestler gets paid or not????? Are you going to pay them from you pocket????

Third, Sara is one that I highly respect and find a pleasure to be around so if something happened is was because of Annie's inexperience inside the ring.

Lastly, for the photographer who claims they were screwed on being paid, I have one question WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU BRING TO SHOWS FOR FREE????????

The only thing fans should worry about is whether their favorite is going to wrestle, not the behind the sceens.....YOU HAVE NO RIGHT AS TO WHAT HAPPENS ON THE B SINESS, LOCKER ROOM, MONEY ASPECT OF THE SHOWS!!!

AS FOR ME NOT BEING THERE, THAT IS MY BUSINESS AND MY BUSINESS ONLY....WHOEVER STATED IT WAS DUE TO FAMILY EVEN IS 100% WRONG!!!!!

I WAS NOT ADVERTISED TO BE THERE SO I AM NOT OBLIGATED TO SAME. As long as the promoter/owner/booker knows that is all that is required.

You show up to watch the show and we will take care of the rest!!! xoxoxoox
Back to top Go down
phillyking
phillyking

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:44 am

Well we missed you Amy! And thanks for tell us whats is up!
Back to top Go down
Murderalotta
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter
Murderalotta

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:34 pm

AmyLee wrote:
Ummmm since when is it the fans business when a promoter and manager of a building have a dispute???!!!

Second, when is it a fans business as to whether a wrestler gets paid or not????? Are you going to pay them from you pocket????

Third, Sara is one that I highly respect and find a pleasure to be around so if something happened is was because of Annie's inexperience inside the ring.

Lastly, for the photographer who claims they were screwed on being paid, I have one question WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU BRING TO SHOWS FOR FREE????????

The only thing fans should worry about is whether their favorite is going to wrestle, not the behind the sceens.....YOU HAVE NO RIGHT AS TO WHAT HAPPENS ON THE B SINESS, LOCKER ROOM, MONEY ASPECT OF THE SHOWS!!!

AS FOR ME NOT BEING THERE, THAT IS MY BUSINESS AND MY BUSINESS ONLY....WHOEVER STATED IT WAS DUE TO FAMILY EVEN IS 100% WRONG!!!!!

I WAS NOT ADVERTISED TO BE THERE SO I AM NOT OBLIGATED TO SAME. As long as the promoter/owner/booker knows that is all that is required.

I think everything is out of general concern, and if that angers you then maybe you don't want true fans. As for the paying the wrestlers out of our pockets, when I pay $30 I would like to know the people in the ring busting their asses to entertain me are getting some of what I have paid.
Other than that I think if PWU truly needed any help their are a lot of talented creative fans who would do a lot to keep this thing going as long as the shows are worth fighting for.
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:38 pm

AmyLee wrote:

Wow! I couldn't have said this better myself. Why is it any of anyone's business what is going on behind the scenes. Unless you are worker or someone who works for the company you should be minding your business. You come there to watch the shows. Every wrestling promotion has their problems but IF you are a fan you will stand behind that promotion no matter what. Thank you Amy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeymatthewsfansite
ratstar2008
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
ratstar2008

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:17 pm

This was on the DOI. Take it for what it's worth, as I don't put much stock in their reporting.

"Another PWU News Update

Just to follow up on some of the stories from yesterday, one of the people who emailed in, "Blade The Squirt King", referenced a line misquoting New Alhambra owner, Roger Artigiani about Kashmere being the new New Jack of the arena. To 100% confirm, Roger never said those words.

According to Roger, PWU is still welcome back in the New Alhambra, so hopefully that will kill some of the rumors that were on other message boards about PWU's future schedule. As it's slated, 12/15 is supposed to be the next PWU show at the New Alhambra.

As far as any personal dealings between Roger & Kashmere, we've been told that it is strictly between them for now.

In positive news, Lince who was injured at the Chikara show yesterday, was discharged last night from the hospital and is expected to fully recover.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey
BULLSMC@aol.com"

I geuss we're just playing the waiting game at this point. And best wishes go out to Lince from Chikara after that nasty bump.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boomaga
Stole the PWUFans.net sign
Boomaga

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:46 pm

No disrespect Amy, you know we love you. However, you know that what goes on behind the scenes can cause the death of a company quicker than fans not going to shows. It's called WCW. That's why we care, and sorry for caring.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:27 am

ratstar2008 wrote:

"Another PWU News Update

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey
BULLSMC@aol.com"

Thank you to everyone who got me through to the Final 5. Remember this. "You cannot achieve success if you fear failure... Sometimes half the fun is failing... So you can get up the next day, dust yourself off and say 'I don't want to get my ass kicked like that again' and come back just a little bit stronger." - Paul Heyman
hey chris check your grammar and i gotcha back commissioner wanna be and NO BODY PERFECT

Since you have such a mastering of the English language, please enlighten me as to where I need to check my grammar.
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:21 am

Quote :

It's not! But that doesn't mean we still can't discuss it Wink

Quote :

Well, I'd kind of like to know where my money is going to if it's not to the wrestlers..
Back to top Go down
ratstar2008
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
ratstar2008

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:20 am

chris
i geuss it guess your wrong buddy go back to school and spell it the right way
i geuss i geuss i geuss
i m only trying to help sorry chris geuss calloway lol!
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:27 am

ratstar2008 wrote:
chris
i geuss i geuss i geuss

You wouldn't believe how many grammar errors were in THAT post!
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:24 am

Wow. I'm being called out on one spelling error. Want to arm wrestle about it?
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:28 am

ChrisCalloway wrote:
Wow. I'm being called out on one spelling error. Want to arm wrestle about it?

AHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
jezus316
Commissioner Idol Dropout
jezus316

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:32 am

James wrote:
ratstar2008 wrote:
chris
i geuss i geuss i geuss

You wouldn't believe how many grammar errors were in THAT post!

I would...I totally TOTALLY would...lol

this thread has entered into that type of realm once again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jezus
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:17 am

Indeed, and if it goes deep, this will be locked.
Back to top Go down
http://pwufans.activebb.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?   The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'official' whats going on with PWU thread?
Page 1 of 1