PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moves lost to the sands of time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
psychoman
Nickels Trivia Unplugged jobber

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Moves lost to the sands of time Empty
PostSubject: Moves lost to the sands of time   Moves lost to the sands of time Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:41 am

One move I always loved, and haven't seen anyone do since WCW, is Lash Leroux's Whiplash 2000. Ever since I saw him use it on WCW Saturday Night eight years back I've always carried it with me, always remembered it. I thought it was pretty cool, and wonder why others haven't picked it up. Nobody minds mimicking Christopher Daniels's Last Rites, or the Superkick, or the Shining Wizard, or a standing shooting star press, to name a few. I think it's time someone revived this tragically forgotten oft-used finisher--Devon Moore perhaps. He could use something fresh in his repertoire.

What about you guys? Are there any esoteric moves from wrestling's past that any of you fans remember proudly, and wish were resurrected?
Back to top Go down
psychoman
Nickels Trivia Unplugged jobber

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Moves lost to the sands of time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moves lost to the sands of time   Moves lost to the sands of time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:11 am

I just remembered another one: Dick Hertz's Penial Implant. (Remember him?) You don't see that one too much anymore.

Wikipedia has a listing for it, and they credit Johnny Stamboli with inventing it. Wonder if that's true or not.
Back to top Go down

Moves lost to the sands of time
Page 1 of 1