PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM

Go down 
+8
Knucklehead328
TrentAcidFAn
phillyking
John_Blud
Deans-sWo
ChrisCalloway
John-Blud
ratstar2008
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ratstar2008
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
ratstar2008

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:50 am

To all my fans and the all the enemies in the commissioner idol contest
i going to stand up to the NEW COMMISSIONER STEPHANIE WHO FLASH
for a match against her in a armwrestling contest and give the fans what they want to break her jugs for good and can't shake then in front of everybody not even to WHAT HIS NAME
RATBOY WANT YOU TO STAND BESIDES ME and we all got sucker out and it was a big a long time joke and i think IT WAS TODD GORDON DOING
i want a match with one of them next month before CHRISTMAS
i even dress up like a ELF to fight for all the PWU fans
what fans want not PWU WANT and not to see ADAM FLASH be CHAMPION next month Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by on Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:53 am

This board is so confusing..
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:54 am

You're right. It is time to fix a problem. Can we get a spelling & grammar check installed?
Back to top Go down
Deans-sWo
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:01 am

ChrisCalloway wrote:
You're right. It is time to fix a problem. Can we get a spelling & grammar check installed?

LMMFAO..... Oh you know there's gonna be a "ratstar" sign rearing it's ugly head very soon. You guys are the best, seriously!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:19 am

PWU Sign Guy wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:

LMMFAO..... Oh you know there's gonna be a "ratstar" sign rearing it's ugly head very soon. You guys are the best, seriously!!

1. I can't wait to see those.

2. Are you saying that we're the best...around?
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:20 am

ChrisCalloway wrote:
PWU Sign Guy wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:

Nothin's ever gonna keep us down!

..well..unless PWU dies. Then we're fucked.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:25 am

John-Blud wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:
PWU Sign Guy wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:

If PWU goes down, let's have one last hurrah at Tony Luke's. Everyone gets together for cheesesteaks & food and we all recount our favorite memories.
Back to top Go down
Deans-sWo
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:36 am

John-Blud wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:
PWU Sign Guy wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:

Dude, seriously, LMMFAO! John, it was cool to finally meet you. Don't worry my new friend, our paths will cross again in the near future.... Like George Michael used to always tell me, "You gotta have faith". Keep hope alive I say.

Down with dope, up with hope.
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:40 am

ChrisCalloway wrote:
John-Blud wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:
PWU Sign Guy wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:

If PWU goes down, let's have one last hurrah at Tony Luke's. Everyone gets together for cheesesteaks & food and we all recount our favorite memories.

Thats awesome but this isn't ending for me with PWU, I am going to be involved with wrestling in the arena for a long time.

Even if PWU dies, we should still keep the board around, add new stuff to keep people coming and posting about new topics and things but its fun coming on here and talking to all of you everyday so we shouldn't let that stop. I hope to meet whoever I haven't met at a future show.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:45 am

James wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:
John-Blud wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:
PWU Sign Guy wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:

Thats awesome but this isn't ending for me with PWU, I am going to be involved with wrestling in the arena for a long time.

Even if PWU dies, we should still keep the board around, add new stuff to keep people coming and posting about new topics and things but its fun coming on here and talking to all of you everyday so we shouldn't let that stop. I hope to meet whoever I haven't met at a future show.

I see where you're coming from. I meant a last PWU hurrah. I know some of us won't be done if PWU goes down. Me, my brother, & my group did one of these after XPW & 3PW folded. They were good times.
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:50 am

Sounds awesome though, I'm up for it but hopefully this isn't it.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:24 pm

James wrote:
Sounds awesome though, I'm up for it but hopefully this isn't it.

I hope so too. But if it is we all should get together for a beer or 2!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
TrentAcidFAn
On more drugs than Trent
TrentAcidFAn

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:32 pm

I hope this isn't the end either. I love coming up there and being in an arena with such great fans. I love the atmosphere up there. So I can only hope and pray that PWU stays around for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Knucklehead328
Pervert of the Week
Knucklehead328

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:03 pm

Hear, hear. Hopefully, I, too, hope to meet everyone that I haven't met yet at a future show. I'm not giving up on PWU yet, as bad as things are sounding right now, because I've gotten to meet such great people as some of you who post on these boards. Keep the faith, fans!
Back to top Go down
Pantz_Unplugged
Pantz_Unplugged

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:07 pm

Knucklehead328 wrote:
Hear, hear. Hopefully, I, too, hope to meet everyone that I haven't met yet at a future show. I'm not giving up on PWU yet, as bad as things are sounding right now, because I've gotten to meet such great people as some of you who post on these boards. Keep the faith, fans!

Yeah, I finally got to meet a bunch of posters in person. It was jovial. We're definitely an ass rockin' bunch of folks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/captainpantz
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:07 pm

You have got to be kidding me!!! Arm Wrestling?? this is NUTZ...GET OVER IT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeymatthewsfansite
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:37 pm

KittyCat1007 wrote:
You have got to be kidding me!!! Arm Wrestling?? this is NUTZ...GET OVER IT!!!

Welcome to the most random message board ever. Lol.
Back to top Go down
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:43 pm

ill buy a round of beers well unless Loudy is there I dont think my wallet is deep enough for his liver LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twiztidkegs
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:10 pm

TwiztidKegs wrote:
ill buy a round of beers well unless Loudy is there I dont think my wallet is deep enough for his liver LMAO

lol! lol! lol!

This board just flat out rules!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM   IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IT TIME to FIX a PROBLEM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: