PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?

Go down 
+2
coolkdog911
John-Blud
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)? Empty
PostSubject: What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?   What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 5:05 am

Well, I can tell from the other thread that people are disappointed at the show last night. So, seeing as PWU likes to listen to their fans, what would YOU like to see happen next month?

- New Tag Team Feud

The whole Rottweiler/SAT/AMIL thing has been going on for awhile now, especially AMIL/SAT. Now that the Rottweilers have the straps, why not have new competitors rise up and move AMIL/SAT out of the picture for abit? Hell, even bring in some new tag teams! I'd love to see teams like 2.0(Jagged/Shane) and such in PWU.

- Pete Hunter vs Sinister X feud, much?

Pete Hunter has been rising up the ranks quickly and is impressing all of the fans month in and month out, and all, he bleeds PWU. Sinister X is somewhat a new guy around the PWU town, and seems to have the desire and heart to have what it takes to become one of the top guys. Why not put these two guys against eachother? Leading up to, I don't know, a title shot or something.

- New Midcard belt!

Also, why not bring in another championship? There's only what, two or three? The women's title can only be defended against women so for men that doesn't really help them(cept Detox, that got him over somehow!). Tag titles are only for tag teams, obviously, and the heavyweight strap is for the big names around PWU. But..what about the mid-card guys? Do they have to wait for a few years before they can even get a shot at the big belt? Bring in a mid-card type belt, we need it!

- Advanced women's division

Are only two women wrestling in PWU? It seems like there's only going to be one now since Mercedes is out with an injury, I think? Unless she got that healed, but all in all only two women going for a belt isn't that good. Why not look around for some women in SHIMMER or in other promotions? I haven't seen Mickie Knuckles in PWU for abit, why not bring her back to feud with Amy? Mickie has a history with Ian in PWU and all, so it'd make sense to put Mickie up against one of the "closest women in PWU" to Ian.

- Hardcore title! Come on!

I know that the whole JCW feud has kept Corp from defending the belt, but now the war is over(hopefully~!). PWU should really bring in some deathmatch guys and just have them brawl all over. I know, PWU is all about saftey and it does get abit hectic around when there's glass and shit flying all over the place, and the wrestlers are brawling all over. Hell, even keep Pondo in there to do some matches with Corp for the belt! Why not bring back Necro Butcher, too? It seems like he was on one show and that was the end of that. There's a lot of deathmatch/hardcore wrestlers out there that could pull off great matches with Corp. Hell, even bring some guys in from Ian's company(JC BAILEY PLZ.), I wouldn't doubt that he has some new blood for the deathmatch/hardcore world to witness, and wouldn't mind bringing them to PWU to make a name for theirselves here in Philly.

- New talent, most importantly

Sure, we love our PWU family dearly, but we wouldn't mind seeing some new talent coming in and showing their abilities to us. Hell, you could probably make stars out of small-indy wrestlers that barely anyone knows about.

- Junior Heavyweight Title return(or whatever it was called)?

PWU has a lot of high flying talent that I wouldn't mind seeing getting a Junior Heavyweight strap(i think that's what the belt was called). Azrieal, Detox(come back!), Drew Blood, Aramis, are a few people that I could see holding this belt. High flying matches always attracts the younger crowd, and has them on the edge of their seats everytime one of the guys climbs to the top rope to execut a super-duper-holy~! move.

So yeah, this is all I can think of now that I would like to see happen in PWU. What do you guys think/want?
Back to top Go down
coolkdog911
Pervert of the Week
coolkdog911

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?   What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 8:14 am

3 simple words....

RING CREW EXPRESS!
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?   What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 11:04 am

Last edited by on Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amils_Chick
PLANT! PLANT! PLANT!
Amils_Chick

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?   What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 3:47 am

Amil win the tag titles
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pwu_chick
Sweet Daddy Bugg
Guerilla Radio's #1 Fan
Sweet Daddy Bugg

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?   What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 6:00 am

As someone who will be attending their first PWU show next month, I would like to see some semblence of pure technical wrestling.

By the way, I got front row, sucka!
Back to top Go down
Amils_Chick
PLANT! PLANT! PLANT!
Amils_Chick

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?   What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 5:21 pm

me too yay well hope you enjoy your first show
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pwu_chick
Sweet Daddy Bugg
Guerilla Radio's #1 Fan
Sweet Daddy Bugg

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?   What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 5:31 pm

So is there somewhere where PWU fans hang out before the doors open? Like Tony Luke's or what-not?
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

PostSubject: Re: What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?   What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 2:05 am

I'd love to hang out at Tony Lukes with some PWU Fans if..

1. I got there early enough
2. I didn't have to get tickets before hand
Back to top Go down
Dmoz
Likes to go to faygo showers
Dmoz

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?   What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 2:26 am

The usual hang out is the parking lot Wink

it might be a tough one to hang out before hand...
PWU show is at 2:30 and then we're planning on running up to the ROH show in the northeast for the night cap.

but we'll see what happens as the time gets closer.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/The_Dmoz
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

PostSubject: Re: What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?   What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 3:10 am

Oh, and where the hell have The Briscoes gone?! I haven't seen them since the tag tournament
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?   What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What YOU want to see next month(or all the time)?
Page 1 of 1