PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC

Go down 
+31
Iconious
ratstar2008
Mike Sanz
Counterfeit God
Knucklehead328
TheBoy
Vampriess Magdalena
Dmoz
ricki antonio
Asani
Lexx
Boomaga
John-Blud
goregoregore
TrentAcidFAn
Pantz_Unplugged
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
stephwho?
jezus316
John_Blud
Loud_Fan
phillyking
bigdaddy225
Murderalotta
BosomBuddiesGirl
TwiztidKegs
2cents
Deans-sWo
The Phan
ChrisCalloway
Eddie Shirt
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eddie Shirt
PLANT! PLANT! PLANT!
Eddie Shirt

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2006-08-30

OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:41 pm

We've got our Top 5 candidates.
The verbal jousting has already commenced.(or continues depending on who you ask)
I've heard from every one of the candidates on this board except for one.
I've spoken at length with each candidate at shows or via email except for one.

Anyone know the story with this particular woman?
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigliggeons.com
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:42 am

Try MySpace. She's my friend on there. And one of the candidates who got a kick out of the Pulp Fiction promo leading into last Saturday's show.

Look on ProWrestlingPress.com. Apparently, the Old Age Outlaws sent in a YouTube video backing her for Commissioner Idol. How do I feel about a candidadte being backed by a couple of TNA jobbers? You'll find out soon enough. Lol. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Phan
Stanley's Stylist
The Phan

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:43 am

Yeah she actually has two that were sent into PWP.

Road Dogg:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7oOOxcCo68

Billy Gunn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4P7ju1w-y4
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ThePhan11
Deans-sWo
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:36 am

That's nothing, rumor has it that Calloway is gonna have S.D. Jones shoot a promo for him..... Maybe "Iron" Mike Sharpe would do it for $20 and a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:43 am

PWU Sign Guy wrote:
That's nothing, rumor has it that Calloway is gonna have S.D. Jones shoot a promo for him..... Maybe "Iron" Mike Sharpe would do it for $20 and a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

LMFAO!!! I dunno what dirt sheets you're reading, but that's not true. It'll be me once again. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
2cents
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 2:08 pm

Steph = Mrs. A d a m F l a s h

Yes, that's correct.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:22 pm

everytime i watch them guys all I do is giggle and think of .... "ladies and gentlemen boys and girls" hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twiztidkegs
Deans-sWo
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:52 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BosomBuddiesGirl
Member of the Lexxbian Army
BosomBuddiesGirl

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:24 am

2cents wrote:

Yes, that's correct.

Discuss.

Not trying to start something but since you brought this up.

How can she even be aloud in this competition she is married to a PWU rostered wrestlers wouldn't that make her eneligable forgive my spelling.

Cause none of the other finalist are related married dating any rostered wrestlers. SO can someone please please explain this to me cause i frankly don't understand it.

I bust my butt to make it to the final five and get beat by a women that all she did was show her boobs i mean come on now i'm sure there are some guys on this board that want a women to think with he brain not her boobs and they want a honest opinion.

I'm sorry if this starts something if it does i'll delete it right away i just felt cheated i really did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcatsexykitty
Murderalotta
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter
Murderalotta

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 6:52 pm

Mrs. Who? Yeah That seems wrong. All I know is this thing has drawn out way too long! I was excited about it at one time months ago, now it's just annoying! Sorry for all those in it, just taking too long for me to care. At the same time some of the contestants I really don't wanna hear every month! My Votes for WBM, they make me laugh!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:04 pm

Well if it turns out that she is married or taken by a wrestler in PWU then that proves sadly this whole thing was a scam and I feel bad for everyone who busted their butts in this competition to get this far in the contest. I guess we'll see how it works out in the next 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:00 am

2cents wrote:

Yes, that's correct.

Discuss.

If that's true, could make for an interesting storyline somehow.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:48 am

I can't wait until this is over! I musta said that 100 times already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Loud_Fan
The Real Commissioner
Loud_Fan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:17 am

Quote :
If that's true, could make for an interesting storyline somehow.

what story line would be good out of that. Question
Back to top Go down
BosomBuddiesGirl
Member of the Lexxbian Army
BosomBuddiesGirl

Number of posts : 339

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:20 am

Oh the storyline where she screwed me out a dream or the storyline where she cheated to get into this competition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcatsexykitty
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:21 am

ChrisCalloway wrote:
2cents wrote:

Yes, that's correct.

Discuss.

If that's true

This is true.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:55 am

I vote to boycottt this idol thing! End it now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:00 am

It will be over soon enough.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:01 am

T minus 12 days & counting. Lol.
Back to top Go down
jezus316
Commissioner Idol Dropout
jezus316

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:41 pm

it was nice having octobers show be teh 4th saturday, and going to Feasterville too, because it makes the wait time seem so much less since you dont have to wait for an entire month to know whats gonna heppen with all this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jezus
stephwho?
Blows Adam Flash
stephwho?

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: COMMISIONER IDOL RELATED - WHERE'S STEPHANIE?   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:18 pm

Hi Eddie,

Took me a while to find you too...but glad i did because i loved meeting you/talking to you!
I know you were aking "what's the deal with this woman"...loaded question but flattered you are interested....you can always email me or find me online for a full scoop. I've been working on some things should i become your next commissioner and funny enough, i had you on my list because i loved your video and think you have an incredible mind for this and would love your input/feedback...so email me! Smile
And since this board loves a good rumor...i will share this one with you.....yes, indeed, i was the original Doink the clown Smile

Steph
Back to top Go down
stephwho?
Blows Adam Flash
stephwho?

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:33 pm

Hi all....yes, it is, the controversial Stephanie...what, you thought Jugz was my real name? Oh wait...you thought it was my worker name....? no wait...you thought that was my maiden name and that Flash was my married name....wow....I'm flattered by the interest! Smile Oh and please be sure to add to the rumor mill that i gave Scott Hall the idea to start saying "hey yo".... and that i came up with the term "hulkamaniac" and lastly, I am the reason Mark Henry and Mae Young broke up...

Let me start off by saying kudos/congrats not only to those who made it to the final 5, but to everyone who had the guts and desire to even want to be considered and took the time and effort to make a video and really wants what's best for PWU....everyone in this contest has something to bring to the table and guys like Eddie, Ravenheart, Joker and Chris C....i still enjoy watching your vids and think that any/all of you [myself included] would do the job justice! I've had a blast meeting you guys!

To clear things up a bit....for those who think i may have used my "jugs" to get in the finals... it was brains, not boobs that got me to this point. Making an entertaining video for one and #2 -being smart enough to go OUTSIDE the PWU reg. fan base for votes, looking for new fans to recruit to PWU which is why i showed up at other events and campaigned to new people, to increase the existing PWU fan base, make it a bigger house, etc...cause that's what the commissioner should do...make PWU even better...

A.d.a.m Flash....i have had a crush on you for 11 years and probably will for at least 11 more....even if nobody else can remember your name! I hope that doesn't embarrass you too much, and i promise not to stalk you outside you car with my FLASH WHO? -FLASH ME sign anymore...or at least until February:)
Funny enough, I was not part of a wedding [fyi...bride looked great!] where both contestants AND PWU wrestlers took part...makes ME feel like this contest is all a work. I hope I am not traveling on my dime to different places and events for nothing.
Last night, I hit Dundalk, Maryland and flyered a show where Sandman wrestled...oh and by the way, I live in NJ...so I drove 3 hours just to hit new fans up ...but im not serious about this, right?
Bottom line is that if you did not make it to the final 5, your participation at PWU is still just as important, and instead of trying to knock others without knowing all there is to know which is irresponsible at least, you should be still so "pro-pwu" that you are anxiously awaiting to find out who the winner will be, and then, like me , still offering to and wanting to help out and assist whoever does win.

i was going to"kick it old school" with some REALLY old 80's/90's references, but then you might think i actually do know about wrestling and what fun would that be if i actually had legitimate justification for being chosen....
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:43 pm

Go Steph!! You know the Joey Matthews fan site is behind you 100% Girl! See you on the 17th... And I still want my Rematch..Joey Vs Scorpio!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeymatthewsfansite
Pantz_Unplugged
Pantz_Unplugged

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:48 pm

Wow, Steph.. nice jugs. I mean, the clay ones in your picture. Anyway.. very well put. I enjoyed reading your post and I'm happy to see that you're putting so much work into expanding PWU's fan base. To me that shows an extreme amount of dedication. And to think.. this is all coming from the chick that just used to her boobs to suceed.. unless they are two additional brains strapped to her chest that pump her full of ideas.. I'm not seeing them as an additional advantage.

Anyway.. again I'd just like to say good luck to everyone left and let's get this shit over with..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/captainpantz
TrentAcidFAn
On more drugs than Trent
TrentAcidFAn

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:49 pm

It was great to see Steph last night promoting PWU at another venue. Getting more people interested in coming to the shows. You have my support and the support of the Christian York fansite. And I still want to see the Joey vs. Scorpio rematch. And after you become commissioner you should bring Christian York in to PWU. He would definetly give some good matches. One classic would be Trent vs. Christian. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC   OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL "WORK US" IDOL THREAD - BASH TOPIC
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next