PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sandman Released !!

Go down 
+10
scsa1fan
Loud_Fan
Boomaga
Dre
ChrisCalloway
2cents
Counterfeit God
bigdaddy225
John_Blud
Asani
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Asani
Remembers "What's His Name's" name
Asani

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2006-08-22

The Sandman Released !! Empty
PostSubject: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:46 am

I know this isn't technically PWU info but since Sandman is PWU Family, I figured it would be okay to put it here. (Moderators feel free to move if you feel it should be moved)

Hope he comes on home to PWU!

-----------------------
Breaking News - World Wrestling Entertainment releases The Sandman
» Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
» On Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 7:05 PM EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following statement comes from WWE.com:

"WWE has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar and ECW Original Sandman as of September 11. We wish him the best in all his future endeavors."

We hope to have more on this release soon.

More on The Sandman's release from WWE today - expected internally
» Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
» On Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 7:44 PM EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PWInsider is reporting that The Sandman's announced release from WWE today was something that was expected internally within the company over the last 24 hours.

It is also being reported by The Wrestling Observer that Sandman may have injured his leg last night following his match with Santino Marella. He was spotted limping the rest of the night, including when he came out for the last segment of the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asani_turner
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:56 am

I'm probably the biggest Sandman mark on this board...I am real sad to see him be released. I know WWE isn't the greatest place to be but come on you can't possibly tell me that it didn't make you happy turning the TV on Monday night to possibly the biggest wrestling show on television and seeing the Sandman on there, a guy who used to wrestle in bingo halls now on the WWE Raw roster, the most important TV show in the WWE. I know I was happy to see him on no matter if he won, lost, whatever he was involved in I watched and enjoyed it just because it was the Sandman on Raw.

I am happy though that he doesn't have to worry about the WWE anymore and he can come back home to PWU soon. Hope he wasn't injured too bad on Monday, while i'm going to miss turning on the TV to see the Sandman on national television, I will be real excited to see him back in PWU if he chooses to which I have a feeling he will.
Back to top Go down
Asani
Remembers "What's His Name's" name
Asani

Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:49 am

I absolutely agree. Though the WWE is constantly working my nerves, it is still the major leagues in the wrestling industry. Seeing Sandman on Monday Night Raw was a bit surreal, but I was definitely happy for him and to see him. Though I absolutely hate the WWECW version, I feel the same way for Balls Mahoney.

No matter what, I am sure he will be welcomed back to the Original Arena. I am also happy cause if he does return I have a chance at being one of the recipients of a Sandman beer when he makes his entrance !!! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asani_turner
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:52 am

PWU please bring The Sandman back home to the ECW arena! His matches have always been fun and exciting to watch.One can only wonder what kind of fueds he could have with these current PWU superstars.
Back to top Go down
Counterfeit God
Doesn't know how to pronounce 'Alhambra'
Counterfeit God

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:26 am

Holy shit, I hope he comes to PWU and I wish him the best.
Back to top Go down
2cents
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:46 pm

PWUJames wrote:

I am happy though that he doesn't have to worry about the WWE anymore and he can come back home to PWU soon.

Yea, thank god he doesn't have to worry about those big paychecks anymore. And thank god he doesnt have to worry about traveling overseas to work in Europe, Japan, or even Iraq.

But screw that, welcome back to the PWU FAMILY ("family! family! family!") Sandman!
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:06 pm

Sucks he got released especially after being injured. Sad

Would be nice to see him back home in the building he helped make famous though!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dre
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter
Dre

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 12:05 am

Their loss is our gain!

COME HOME SANDMAN! WE'LL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YA!
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:11 am

2cents wrote:
PWUJames wrote:

I am happy though that he doesn't have to worry about the WWE anymore and he can come back home to PWU soon.

Yea, thank god he doesn't have to worry about those big paychecks anymore. And thank god he doesnt have to worry about traveling overseas to work in Europe, Japan, or even Iraq.

But screw that, welcome back to the PWU FAMILY ("family! family! family!") Sandman!

Who said anything about that? Maybe I should have made it clear, WWE has more rules than an indy company, they expect more out of you they expect to do everything perfect. Thats what i'm talking about, I even made it clear that I was happy that he was making money and getting to be all over national TV and everything, so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Boomaga
Stole the PWUFans.net sign
Boomaga

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:11 am

We can only hope that PWU is one of the "Future Endeavors" that WWE is wishing him the best in. It was kinda cool to see Sandman finally make it to the "big time" of WWE, but he really didn't fit in with their style, especially with their decided un-extreme ECW and even tamer Raw.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:36 am

What amazes me even more about this is that they released a guy who wasn't one of the many names caught up in the drug testing scandal. They get suspended, but get to keep their jobs & will probably be given championship gold when they get back (You honestly think CM Punk is gonna get a long run with the belt?). Granted, there were a couple firings. With everyone who had been suspended though, you'd figure they'd want to utilize everyone they could on the roster.

Hmmm. Sandman's released. Sabu is available. Rob Van Dam isn't doing anything. Paul Heyman isn't doing anything either (that we know of)...

Now there's the makings for a possible invasion storyline. bounce And it couldn't come at a better time with PWU getting TV. Big ECW names draw.
Back to top Go down
Loud_Fan
The Real Commissioner
Loud_Fan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:16 pm

Quote :
What amazes me even more about this is that they released a guy who wasn't one of the many names caught up in the drug testing scandal.

Yeah Sandman walks the road of the straight edge life style alright.....

Quote :
You honestly think CM Punk is gonna get a long run with the belt?).

Knowing the fact that CM Punk has a huge fan base and that they perfectly slow played his huge title win, I see Punk Being not only a ECW champion for a while, but a future Smackdown World champion, and down the road a major star for the company.

Quote :
Sandman's released. Sabu is available. Rob Van Dam isn't doing anything. Paul Heyman isn't doing anything either (that we know of)...

Now there's the makings for a possible invasion storyline. And it couldn't come at a better time with PWU getting TV. Big ECW names draw.

Thats one magical pay roll my friend.

In reality the Sandman would be great to bring back for one of the larger shows, but he will most likely be back on TNA wrestling full time.
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan
Pervert of the Week
scsa1fan

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:41 am

Courtesy of NoDQ.com:

"There is a Sandman impersonator roaming MySpace. Please do not sent this person money for bookings, because he is not associated with the former ECW champion. Sandman is being exclusively booked by Tod Gordon. If you are interested in booking him go to www.myspace.com/pwuczar."

Who Dares Impersonate A Legend Such As The Sandman?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scsa1fan
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:09 am

Sandman will be back! Not until his no compete clause is up in October. Besides Tod books him now anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:39 am

phillyking wrote:
Sandman will be back! Not until his no compete clause is up in October. Besides Tod books him now anyway.

He doesn't have to wait, he can come back now. It only works for if hes going to TNA or something. I am not sure but I would assume it counts for when they want to show him on TV, or is it only for national TV?
Back to top Go down
Mike Sanz
Is a "Jake Off"

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:10 am

Who better to have on your third anniversary show then a man who made his name in the very same arena? BOOK HIM NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mfsanz
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:22 am

Loud_Fan wrote:
Quote :
What amazes me even more about this is that they released a guy who wasn't one of the many names caught up in the drug testing scandal.

Yeah Sandman walks the road of the straight edge life style alright.....

Quote :
You honestly think CM Punk is gonna get a long run with the belt?).

Knowing the fact that CM Punk has a huge fan base and that they perfectly slow played his huge title win, I see Punk Being not only a ECW champion for a while, but a future Smackdown World champion, and down the road a major star for the company.

Quote :
Sandman's released. Sabu is available. Rob Van Dam isn't doing anything. Paul Heyman isn't doing anything either (that we know of)...

Now there's the makings for a possible invasion storyline. And it couldn't come at a better time with PWU getting TV. Big ECW names draw.

Thats one magical pay roll my friend.

In reality the Sandman would be great to bring back for one of the larger shows, but he will most likely be back on TNA wrestling full time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I'm not gonna debate one way or the other about Sandman's lifestyle. We've heard interviews with him & read interviews with him. My point was if he was passing the drug tests, why fire the guy? It's just shitty. Things happen though.

2. I agree with you to an extent about Punk. You see it. I see it. A good portion of the fanbase sees it. Will WWE? Hard to say. Look at what happened with RVD after they took the title off him. I understand why they had to do it. A lot of people wanted to see the title back on him after the Big Show. But no; we got illustrious ECW Champions in Bobby Lashley, Vince McMahon, & John Morrison. Ugh. I'd love to see Punk have a long run. I hope he does, & will be happy to eat a big pile of crow if he does.

3. I'm sure something could be worked out considering all the history between everyone.
Back to top Go down
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:59 am

OMG i might wet my pants if Jim Fullington comes down that PWU isle
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twiztidkegs
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:41 am

TwiztidKegs wrote:
OMG i might wet my pants if Jim Fullington comes down that PWU isle

Well its the day after the show! I hope you was wearing depends!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Deans-sWo
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:06 pm

LMMFAO @ Philly King's post.... Hey KING, HE WASN'T!!!!!! Oh well, like I tell my daughter, accident's happen. LOL!!!! Oh yeah, Thge dude from S.A.T. ripped our "Sign the Sandman" sign which really sucked cause I wanted to give it to him so he could personally rip it up!! WHOOOOOOO!!!! Guys, this is the calm before the storm!!! PWU PWU PWU!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sandman Released !!   The Sandman Released !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sandman Released !!
Page 1 of 1