PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
natestein
Stalks ghosts through hallways
natestein

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman Empty
PostSubject: PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman   PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:41 am

PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman, Tourney for 1st Heavyweight Champion, New TV Show
ProWrestlingSyndicate.com

PRO WRESTLING SYNDICATE UNDERGROUND TV

They told us we were crazy for giving away free matches. They told us that 'wrestling fans don't care to watch tv matches that are longer than 5 minutes'. We told them that they couldn't be any more wrong. Help prove we're right. PWS is delievering you 30 minutes of free wrestling action per week, simply because, there's no reason not to. Enjoy

Check it out now at ProWrestlingSyndicate.com

EPISODE ONE FEATURES:

Trent Acid vs Alex Shelley vs Human Tornado - 3 Way Dance
Reckless Youth vs Justin Credible

EPISODE 2 debuts Wed at 8pm on ProWrestlingSyndicate.com

PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman Mj12

PRO WRESTLING SYNDICATE LIVE
Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 7:30 pm
Yonkers PAL Building, 1227 N. Broadway, Yonkers, NY

Tickets currently on sale at ProWrestlingSyndicate.com ranging from $10-25.

* Sabu vs The Sandman
* Tito Santana vs Kamala
* Angelina Love vs Alexa Thatcher

MAJESTIC 12 TOURNAMENT TO CROWN FIRST PWS CHAMPION

Teddy Hart, Kenny Omega, Commissioner Necro Butcher, Ruckus, Kevin Matthews, Danny Demanto, Trent Acid, Devon Moore, M-Dogg 20, Davey Richards, Jack Evans, and a mystery entrant

Stay tuned for more and keep up with ProWrestlingSyndicate.com and Myspace.com/ProWrestlingSyndicate for the latest in all things PWS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/natestein
psychoman
Nickels Trivia Unplugged jobber

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman   PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:28 am

The Sabu-Sandman match has already been changed to Jerry Lynn and Sabu. You obviously already know; I just wanted to run it by anyone who viewed the post.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman   PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:13 pm

It may wind up becoming Sandman vs. Jerry Lynn. Keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman   PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Sounds like a great show! Wish I was goin!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
psychoman

PostSubject: Re: PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman   PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:00 am

Me too, but how is Sandman going to make it to replace Sabu if something pulled him away last-minute, requiring Lynn to replace him? scratch
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman   PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:49 am

psychoman wrote:
Me too, but how is Sandman going to make it to replace Sabu if something pulled him away last-minute, requiring Lynn to replace him? scratch

I'm assuming you know the situation and know why Sandman cancelled his booking. He cancelled with PWS and took a booking with IWC but their show is now off so he came back to his PWS booking.
Back to top Go down
psychoman

PostSubject: Re: PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman   PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:58 am

I wonder what caused the cancellation of the whole IWC event. I mean, I don't think that happened to them before. I'm probably wrong, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman   PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PWS Majestic Mayhem in Yonkers, NY on March 22: Sabu-Sandman
Page 1 of 1