PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hardcore Wrestling

Go down 
+9
ratstar2008
The Phan
John-Blud
scsa1fan
phillyking
ChrisCalloway
Knucklehead328
Asani
John_Blud
13 posters
AuthorMessage
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:51 am

Recently hardcore wrestling has kind of faded out of Pro Wrestling Unplugged and me being a huge hardcore wrestling fan I want to see more of it. I was just talking to Nate about it and I wanted to know if anyone else thought there should be a little more hardcore matches in PWU. I don't mean every match but recently the Hardcore Title has died and we haven't seen that much hardcore wrestling anymore and I would love to see it brought back, anyone else agree?

Also I hope they bring in Sabu at some point I would love to see him face some of the guys here. BRING IN NICK GAGE~! he isn't doing anything in the other company he hasn't appeared in months, take the chance and book him.
Back to top Go down
Asani
Remembers "What's His Name's" name
Asani

Number of posts : 451

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:39 am

Yeah, I definitely second that. I miss having at least one hardcore match per show. Ian and Corp had some great battles, not to mention Mickie Knuckles and back when Hellaware Assassin was still around. I was hoping the hardcore title would make a return somewhere down the line.

Definitely bring back some hardcore matches no doubt !
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asani_turner
Knucklehead328
Pervert of the Week
Knucklehead328

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-09-06

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:03 pm

Total agreement. PWU definitely needs to bring back some hardcore wrestling into their shows as well as bringing back some of the people that made those matches possible like Ian and Mickie. You got my vote.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 6:27 pm

I'd be all for a hardcore division.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:52 am

Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
scsa1fan
Pervert of the Week
scsa1fan

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-03

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 5:56 am

I'm really into hardcore wrestling and if i become commissioner i will make sure they bring back the hardcore title and have at least one hardcore match per show.
i'll even see if i can get a show that is only hardcore/no DQ matches.
statistics show that most philly wrestling fans are fans of hardcore matches and if they move away from hardcore wrestling matches then they might lose a lot of their audience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scsa1fan
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 5:58 am

Well, first we should find out who's the hardcore champ!
Back to top Go down
The Phan
Stanley's Stylist
The Phan

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:08 am

The Hardcore Championship was officially been declared vacant I believe in April... The Title History page on the website has it listed as vacant
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ThePhan11
scsa1fan
Pervert of the Week
scsa1fan

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:13 am

To declare a new hardcore champion, I am thinking about a Hardcore Title Tournament.
Back to top Go down
Asani
Remembers "What's His Name's" name
Asani

Number of posts : 451

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:58 am

Yeah it is absolutely, positively time to fill that vacancy !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asani_turner
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:21 am

Deathmatch Tourny for the Hardcore Belt Smile
Back to top Go down
ratstar2008
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
ratstar2008

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:56 am

i say deathmatch in a steel cage tournment all in one night
or 30 men in last man standing royal rumble match all in one night not stop action and anything goes in the ring inthe parking lot in the crowd maybe on the roof of the building or the the junk yard across the street the fence is up alright
for the hardcore belt
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan
Pervert of the Week
scsa1fan

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:41 am

i like ratstar2008's idea.
but i am still open to other ideas.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:07 pm

How about a King of the Deathmatch Tournament similar to the old XPW Baptized in Blood events? They had some of the SICKEST matches I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:01 am

Just bring back the belt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:26 am

I just had a heck of an idea on how to crown a new Hardcore Champion. Smile My secret. Lol.
Back to top Go down
kilgore trout
Enjoyed the JCW Feud
kilgore trout

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 2:20 am

First, I would like to say that I am a big fan of hardcore wrestling. However, I believe that hardcore is more than a championship or type of match, it is a style of wrestling. I agree with Terry Funk's definition that hardcore is giving 110%, so a hard hitting, fast paced technical match can be as hardcore as a deathmatch. That is what I loved about the old ECW, everyone gave 110% in all aspects of their match. I cringed when WWF and WCW started promoting hardcore as merely a gimmick match. I believe PWU should strive to promote hardcore wrestling in the same vein as the old ECW. I love a stiff chairshot as much as a top rope hurracarana and both can be equally as hardcore.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:12 am

I would love to see at least one hardcore match per show. We got the King of Hardcore back in PWU the Sandman. Bring back the hardcore title!
Back to top Go down
2cents
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:07 am

ChrisCalloway wrote:
How about a King of the Deathmatch Tournament similar to the old XPW Baptized in Blood events? They had some of the SICKEST matches I've ever seen.

Chris,

Do any other companies do deathmatch tournaments in the US, or was XPW the only one?

Cuz I'm pretty sure I've heard of a annual King of the Death Match tournament but I figured you would know better than me.

Thanks.

Two pennies
Back to top Go down
Loud_Fan
The Real Commissioner
Loud_Fan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:17 am

not to mention CZW's TOD.
Back to top Go down
2cents

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:22 am

Loud_Fan wrote:
not to mention CZW's TOD.

What does TOD stand for? And does it have totally SICK matches?

Also, does it happen yearly or did it cease to exist in 2003?
Back to top Go down
Loud_Fan
The Real Commissioner
Loud_Fan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:27 am

tournament of Death, and it is a yearly event held in the summer in Delaware.

and yes it has sick matches, many of the same wrestlers work both the IWA and CZW deathmatch tourny's.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:09 am

2cents wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:

Chris,

Do any other companies do deathmatch tournaments in the US, or was XPW the only one?

Cuz I'm pretty sure I've heard of a annual King of the Death Match tournament but I figured you would know better than me.

Thanks.

Two pennies

Dear Two Pennies,

Yes. Other companies do them. I'm sure if you Google deathmatch tournaments + wrestling companies, you will find them. IWA-Mid South, Japanese deathmatch wrestling, IWS up in Canada... Hell, there's even women's deathmatch tournaments out there. Not that hard to find.

Now, you seem to like to like to make comments about me or poke fun whenever I mention XPW. My question to you is, what exactly is your problem with me? Was I an XPW fan? Yes. It's not the only wrestling I'd watch though. Deathmatch tournaments were brought up & those happen to be the ones I vividly remember. I'm actually not a big fan of deathmatch wrestling, but to each their own. Now, if you have a problem with me or something I've said, feel free to PM me your beef & we'll talk. You tend to post negatively about PWU at times & seem to do your best to ruffle feathers. Your recent post about Trent Acid being on drugs after missing a moonsault is a prime example.

Yes, we do have freedom of speech in this country, so you are entitled to your opinion & have the right to voice it. However, try not to piss people off in the process.

Now, I see another promotion that is still running has been brought up here. Shouldn't you be shilling it in another section of the forum?

Thanks.

-Chris
Back to top Go down
2cents

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:54 am

ChrisCalloway wrote:
2cents wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:

Chris,

Thanks.

Two pennies

Now, you seem to like to like to make comments about me or poke fun whenever I mention XPW. My question to you is, what exactly is your problem with me? Was I an XPW fan? Yes. It's not the only wrestling I'd watch though. Deathmatch tournaments were brought up & those happen to be the ones I vividly remember.

You tend to post negatively about PWU at times & seem to do your best to ruffle feathers. Your recent post about Trent Acid being on drugs after missing a moonsault is a prime example.

Yes, we do have freedom of speech in this country, so you are entitled to your opinion & have the right to voice it. However, try not to piss people off in the process.

Now, I see another promotion that is still running has been brought up here. Shouldn't you be shilling it in another section of the forum?

Thanks.

-Chris

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt by what you interpret to be me poking fun at you. I just tend to giggle when it appears that you associate a dead company as the current standard of any and all American wrestling.

As for my negative posting, well I'm sorry you feel that away. Unlike you, and many (not all) of the posters on this very message board, I try to be objective and realistic.

I choose NOT to blindly support a drug addict who has not only disgraced other promotions shows, but also his own by appearing in no condition to perform, and soliciting underage girls to put dollar bills down his pants.

But of course, this is all just MY choice and opinion, and you are all entitled to your own beliefs. Just don't cry when someone shares an opinion that you happen to disagree with.

I guess the "other" promotion you are referring to would be "CZW". Well, not only do I not follow that promotion regularly, but I also do not "shill" any of their shows or merchandise here, or elsewhere. It was not be, but another poster who mentioned their deathmatch show (which I hear is very successful).

So anyways, have a good one and good luck with commish idol.

$0.02
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:28 am

2cents wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:
2cents wrote:
ChrisCalloway wrote:

Chris,

Thanks.

Two pennies

Now, you seem to like to like to make comments about me or poke fun whenever I mention XPW. My question to you is, what exactly is your problem with me? Was I an XPW fan? Yes. It's not the only wrestling I'd watch though. Deathmatch tournaments were brought up & those happen to be the ones I vividly remember.

You tend to post negatively about PWU at times & seem to do your best to ruffle feathers. Your recent post about Trent Acid being on drugs after missing a moonsault is a prime example.

Thanks.

-Chris

I'm sorry your feelings were hurt by what you interpret to be me poking fun at you. I just tend to giggle when it appears that you associate a dead company as the current standard of any and all American wrestling.

As for my negative posting, well I'm sorry you feel that away. Unlike you, and many (not all) of the posters on this very message board, I try to be objective and realistic.

I choose NOT to blindly support a drug addict who has not only disgraced other promotions shows, but also his own by appearing in no condition to perform, and soliciting underage girls to put dollar bills down his pants.

But of course, this is all just MY choice and opinion, and you are all entitled to your own beliefs. Just don't cry when someone shares an opinion that you happen to disagree with.

I guess the "other" promotion you are referring to would be "CZW". Well, not only do I not follow that promotion regularly, but I also do not "shill" any of their shows or merchandise here, or elsewhere. It was not be, but another poster who mentioned their deathmatch show (which I hear is very successful).

So anyways, have a good one and good luck with commish idol.

$0.02

#1. My feelings aren't hurt. In fact, it's very hard to offend me. Only a select few things will do it, & unless you know me personally, don't sweat it. You tended to garner a WTF from me.

#2. I never associated XPW with all of American wrestling. Is it a dead promotion? Yes. Promotions come & promotions go. XPW, while a fun time, did not connect with the fans & was bleeding money left and right. Hence, they went out of business.

#3. Nothing wrong with being objective. I just tend not to see anything positive. The Trent thing is a prime example. Other posters called you on what you said. There's no proof that Trent was impaired in that video clip. As far as Trent's personal life goes, I can't comment. I've met the man like once for 2 mins. IMO, he's entertaining & he's got a fan in me. Nobody ever cried over what you said. I'm merely stating my point & my opinion.

#4. Thank you for your support.

Now, having said my piece, I'm done. If you feel I'm in error, please feel free to PM me so we're not wasting the time of the PWU fans with this.

- Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hardcore Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling   Hardcore Wrestling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Wrestling
Page 1 of 1