PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Wrestling 3?

Go down 
+8
Deans-sWo
TwiztidKegs
Mike Sanz
Eddie Shirt
phillyking
PWUMark
John-Blud
ChrisCalloway
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:30 pm

Apparently this is Z-Barr's opponent at the next show...

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:34 pm

Oh well, atleast it's not Steve Corino.

EDIT: I'd prefer Mr. Wrestling Kevin Steen

Last edited by on Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWUMark
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 12:20 am

I like it, something different. Should be interesting to see this historical legacy carried to PWU. I'm anxious to see Mr Wrestling 3 make his debut.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:50 am

Its Stanley in a mask! Happy New Year to you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Eddie Shirt
PLANT! PLANT! PLANT!
Eddie Shirt

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:12 pm

The standard "Masked mystery man" as the 1st title defense for a heel champion angle usually involves a wrestler returning to the area (Detox? Corp. Robinson?) or an established wrestler making his debut.

As long as he does the KNEELIFT I'm down with either scenario! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.craigliggeons.com
Mike Sanz
Is a "Jake Off"

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 pm

Steve Corino was given the legacy of Mr. Wrestling by Mr. Wreslting II and he'll be carrying this tradition into familiar territory by coming back to Philly in his old stomping grounds.

Frankly I think this is a smart move. Wrestlers who can adopt a new gimmick to re-invent themselves and get a second win in their career will definitely be able to benefit from it if they can do it right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mfsanz
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:54 pm

Mike Sanz wrote:
Steve Corino was given the legacy of Mr. Wrestling by Mr. Wreslting II and he'll be carrying this tradition into familiar territory by coming back to Philly in his old stomping grounds.

Frankly I think this is a smart move. Wrestlers who can adopt a new gimmick to re-invent themselves and get a second win in their career will definitely be able to benefit from it if they can do it right.

I thought Corino was retiring or trying to get a job with WWE? I must have missed out on something.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
phillyking

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:13 am

I don't care who its as long as we enjoy ourselves!
Back to top Go down
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:38 pm

oh I can only hope its Steve Corino he's my favorite lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twiztidkegs
Mike Sanz
Is a "Jake Off"

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:34 pm

I can assure you, it's Steve Corino. He did have a tryout with WWE and I believe they were considering him as an agent, but I don't think it went through.
Back to top Go down
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:17 am

Oh the bad check signs are in the works that fraudilant fraud
Back to top Go down
phillyking
phillyking

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:27 am

Hey him and Kashmere make a hell of a duo.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:43 am

phillyking wrote:
Hey him and Kashmere make a hell of a duo.

All they need now is Paul E. as a manager. lol!
Back to top Go down
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:45 am

hahahah Dowe Cheatum and Howe lmmfao
Back to top Go down
Deans-sWo
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:53 am

So like I said a month or so ago, Corino stepped out of character and "blasted" me with his o so devistating mic work..... "I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY"..... LMMFAO, are you sure about that, Steve?

The following is from the Pottstown Mercury newspaper less then 6 months after "Mr." Corino told me that he "didn't need my money". Enjoy Smile

NORRISTOWN -- A former Trappe professional wrestling champ accused of forging the name of an ex-girlfriend on a check and using her credit cards without her authorization has pleaded not guilty to forgery and fraud-related charges.

"It is my choice to enter a plea of not guilty and to waive my right to appear in court for a formal arraignment on the charges against me," Steven Eugene Corino wrote in a document filed this week in Montgomery County Court.

Corino, 30, of Elio Circle, had been scheduled to appear in court Sept. 26 for a formal arraignment on a charge of forgery and multiple counts of access device fraud. By waiving that formal reading by a judge of the charges against him, Corino will not have to appear in court at that time and his case will now be listed for pretrial proceedings.

The arraignment document signed by Corino marks the first opportunity Corino had to enter a plea to the charges.

Corino, who is represented by lawyer Michael Yanoff of Lansdale, remains free on 10 percent of $10,000 bail while awaiting his next court appearance. Yanoff was unavailable for comment Friday.

Corino, who calls himself the "King of Old School," faces up to a maximum of 117 years in prison if convicted of all the charges.

Court documents filed by state police at Skippack indicate Corino’s ex-girlfriend, Cheryl Kennard, contacted police in April and alleged Corino fraudulently used her credit card between June and December of 2001. Kennard, now of Los Angeles, Calif., told authorities that Corino accessed her personal files without her knowledge or consent and removed several credit cards and account information while the two shared a home in the 1100 block of Mensch Road in Skippack, according to the criminal complaint.

Corino ran up charges totaling $10,000, state police Trooper Colleen J. Young alleged.

The criminal complaint alleged Corino also removed a blank check attached to Kennard’s credit card statement and wrote a check for $2,100 to himself by forging Kennard’s name on the check. Corino’s name was not on the account and he did not have permission from Kennard to cash the check, police alleged.

"Kennard confronted Corino about the check and he told her that he was sorry and that he had needed the money," Trooper Young wrote in the criminal complaint.

According to the arrest affidavit, Corino allegedly removed another credit card from Kennard’s personal files and used it to make 23 purchases between September 2001 and December 2001. Eleven of the purchases were under $50, nine were between $50 and $500 and three of the purchases were more than $500, the criminal complaint alleged.

Court documents do not indicate what Corino purchased during the alleged transactions.

Two of the charges, one for $1,700 and another for $1,000, occurred when Corino used the credit card machine at his business "so it would appear that purchases were made from his company," the criminal complaint alleged.

"While Kennard was in the process of making moving arrangements and traveling back and forth to California, Kennard continued to discover charges that Corino made to two additional credit cards...," Young wrote in the criminal complaint, alleging those three purchases ranged between $228 and $1,300.

Kennard only learned about the alleged fraudulent credit card purchases when she received statements and bills from the credit card companies, according to court documents.

Corino was the world heavyweight champ for the Extreme Championship Wrestling league in 2000, when he defended the title 11 times in one month.

During an interview with The Mercury in December 2000, the 1992 Perkiomen Valley High School graduate spoke optimistically about his career and his three-year contract with the ECW. At the time, Corino said he lived a clean life, except for drinking too much coffee.

"I don’t live high on the hog," Corino said during the interview. "I keep putting money away."

END OF ARTICLE-------------------------------------------------------

PERSONAL NOTE- "I keep putting money away".... Yeah, but who's money is it?
Back to top Go down
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:58 am

Right -- all we did was show up and make his show ROCK i had many of fans tell me that we were a huge part of the show and we were funny yeah we might have drank sometimes alot but shit alot of the wrestlers were sluggin em back with us, Steve was the only one who had a problem probably cause we didnt back him, I drove all around town hanging flyers for them and never even got a THANK YOU so for real fuck him oh this is gonna be fun
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:06 am

Mr. Wrestling 3 vs. the sWo...

I smell a feud! Lol. This may wind up having more heat than the Idol competition.
Back to top Go down
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:38 am

to quote Deans "we didnt start it but we sure as hell gonna finish it"
Back to top Go down
phillyking
phillyking

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:56 am

TwiztidKegs wrote:
hahahah Dowe Cheatum and Howe lmmfao

Now that was good!
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:58 am

TwiztidKegs wrote:
to quote Deans "we didnt start it but we sure as hell gonna finish it"

Considering the heat you guys have Adam Juggz, I can't wait to see what you come up with in January. Why do I have a feeling we're gonna be seeing fans holding up oversized novelty checks? LOL!
Back to top Go down
BUSARACER117
Enjoyed the JCW Feud
BUSARACER117

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:19 am

all i have to say is that corino didnt like us then well hes gonna really hate us now!!! we are not spectators in his wrestling league its tod gordons league, i hope that he remebers us. cus i didnt forget him. by the way i guess you did need our money cus your coming back to take more of it. my thoughts are that everybody in the arena beter keep their wallet and check books close by cus the "the king of forgery" is in the house fuck him swo will prevail....
Back to top Go down
Deans-sWo
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:40 pm

BUSARACER117 wrote:
all i have to say is that corino didnt like us then well hes gonna really hate us now!!! we are not spectators in his wrestling league its tod gordons league, i hope that he remebers us. cus i didnt forget him. by the way i guess you did need our money cus your coming back to take more of it. my thoughts are that everybody in the arena beter keep their wallet and check books close by cus the "the king of forgery" is in the house fuck him swo will prevail....

I seriously couldn't have said it better myself! cheers
Back to top Go down
Pantz_Unplugged
Pantz_Unplugged

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:13 pm

This could be the first time that Zbarr gets applause.. provided that he beats the fraud out of Corino.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/captainpantz
ratstar2008
ratstar2008

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:14 am

if it is STEVE CORINO his going to get it by me
CORINO call me A OLD MAN awhile back in 2005 at my hometown in front of my FANS, FAMILY ,FREINDS,IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD PARK
RATMANIA STRIKE BACK IN 2008 THE YEAR OF THE RATS
Back to top Go down
Mike Sanz
Is a "Jake Off"

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:33 am

Guys, there are no iffs about it. Steve Corino is Mr. Wrestling 3. That's it. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Wrestling 3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Wrestling 3?   Mr. Wrestling 3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Wrestling 3?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next