PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the truth about acpw

Go down 
+4
scsa1fan
Sean
John-Blud
RavenHeart
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RavenHeart
Marks for Team P.I.T
RavenHeart

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-08-27

the truth about acpw Empty
PostSubject: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 4:33 am

ok all first and formost i took a chance with acpw heres the truth about the owner CHRIS DUTTON!! first of this guy can't money mange an as for korpse wait marty now hes a real piece of work this bastard was the reason i was injured an this bastard never took no for an answer three times i told him no and that bastard still hit me with a sit down powerbomb and threw me to the point he hurt my fibulia (to those that don't know the growth boneto the ankles) it took a month for it to heal and you know not one of of those guys from acpw called me to check and then rich steve got told by chris that i made a page about him saying a called him a jobber and a drug addict and then he called saying that i was a spic hey i'll say this flat out i'll be a spic (supreme puerto rican in charge ) the word spic don't offend me ty you know what i can care less what you think two young bucks and a homo to go along with them so to all you family members gary johnny trent i'm sorry i made a mistake to ever sign up with that branch ohh and marty idol threats mean nothing to me in the ring your gimic seems ok but how are you in a real fight well you know what in time you will get yours i aint scared of you nor chris but i assure you this much i'm gonna be enjoying the match to all you pwu family members much love to you all and to those that know where i come from peace to you all

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 4:37 am

You are *the* man. I was waiting for you to post this!
Back to top Go down
RavenHeart
Marks for Team P.I.T
RavenHeart

PostSubject: Re: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 4:43 am

You know it. what I am posting people need to know the real truth about ACPW an the man who runs it. His a real peiece of work an if he wants to start shit then be a man an come to me. Cause dude I now know who really cares about there friends/family an thats Johnny Trent An the rest of the PWU crew.

Last edited by on Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:03 am

Contreversy Contreversy, *evil snigger*
Back to top Go down
http://pwufans.activebb.net
RavenHeart
Marks for Team P.I.T
RavenHeart

PostSubject: Re: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:23 am

Know something i just saw something that just made my stomach turn inside out the promotion for acpws training school listen if your wanting to get suckered by chris yo have fun ...cause heres a secret those of you that presume i'm sitting home eating tv dinners got another thing coming to ya for nine months i took the time to make a contact with a trainer that has worked on me to mold me at what i wanted to be theses guys can care less yet they banned me from showing up why cause i got more fans come up to me for autographs and i was happy to do so for the fact that i won't charge a kid for an autograph its not in my nature but i myself know the truth and i have my sources and when the times right see the sad part is that my father that raised me died october 18th 2002 so he wont get the chance to see this unfold but of course i got mysire ( gangrel ) to all that don't know but give it time cause you know what its slowly but surely coming alot billy blade brother i owe you a life time of thanks for the favor you did for me first and formost and father i thank you also for walking ( magdalena ) jennifer my wife the looks on your face was funny but i love you for helping us out father as for amylee jk trent pusha murda john mc joann linda evelyn dave craig chris My daughter Lexi you all made that night special .... unlike the other place know what i'm putting this conversation to rest i don't need to prove my self to no one but myself my family is proud of me and so are the family of pwu Chris dutton kiss my ass and shove acpw up yours enough said!!
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan
Pervert of the Week
scsa1fan

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:43 am

I heard you were banned from ACPW but i never knew why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scsa1fan
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:48 pm

Oh man I didn't that stuff happened. Glad I read it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:12 am

When did all of this happen?
Back to top Go down
Loud_Fan
The Real Commissioner
Loud_Fan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:19 am

from a personal stand point the entire ACPW staff was very respectful and friendly to me. the Before Mentioned "Chris" was very outgoing and friendly to me as well....
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan
Pervert of the Week
scsa1fan

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:52 am

He was banned after ACPW's April 14th show.
I know that because that was my first ACPW show & indy show.

Chris SUTTON(NOT DUTTON, NOT SURE IF RAVENHEART DELIBERTLY SPELLED HIS LAST NAME WRONG) & the rest of the ACPW roster has been very friendly and respectful to me & my friend who are now working 4 the company unpaid at that but i don't care about that because i'm getting community service hours for school from them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scsa1fan
Dre
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter
Dre

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:22 pm

I KNOW I'M LATE READING THIS BUT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT , LAST TIME I REMEMBER SEEING YOU AT A SHOW WAS AROUND THAT TIME. I THINK YOU WAS IN A BATTLE ROYAL. I STOPPED GOING NOT TO LONG AFTER THAT. ONLY ONCE SINCE NEW JACK HAS BEEN THERE.
Back to top Go down
RavenHeart
Marks for Team P.I.T
RavenHeart

PostSubject: Re: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:51 am

well let me say this i can careless those that know me and my connections i don't care about acpw nolonger i got fans anyway but you know why i got banned for signing autographs for little kids and all cause i didnt work for them after i got injuryed not one of those asses called me to see how i was not one !!! so you know what myself thank my friends that stood by me at the wedding and those that helped me like jk ... and those that don't care hey i don't really care acpw can kiss my ass i noticed loud fan went over there as did johnny d oh well i'm sticking to pwu so what i'm banned but that will not prevent me from getting in the ring again which i did this past saturday and when it comes to kids they come first and its chris dutton but to hell with that fruit cake all hes about is money guess what 35bucks a week didnt get me much i'm not gonna mention my trainers name but you'll see what i can do in time for your selves loud fan no matter what bud your still my dawg anyway all i'm done with this post i got other things to deal with its a new year so this shit with acpw is over with I'm down with PWU ....Peace all this topic ends Now!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the truth about acpw   the truth about acpw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the truth about acpw
Page 1 of 1