PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ACPW 5/26 results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loud_Fan
The Real Commissioner
Loud_Fan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-18

ACPW 5/26 results Empty
PostSubject: ACPW 5/26 results   ACPW 5/26 results Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:46 am

This card was held inside a bingo Hall (not that bingo hall)

Vinny Hoffa over d Craze

Kwame over Breaker Morant

this match brought out the entire Krash Knew including Annie Social who looked outstanding as always.

This match seen a very interesting DQ as the Krew used a oldschool move. The ref took a huge splash in the corner knocking him out. a chair was slide into the ring, and Kwame handed it to his opponent, and then fell down as if he was laid out. The ref woke up and DQ Breaker for using the chair.

Crazi Shea vs. Korpse

The starts off with Shea telling the fans he was sick and could not compete. Shea explains to the fans that he always gives them everything he has, but tonight he simply could not wrestle.

The fans show there support for SHEA (who gives his entire body in every match) However, Korpse attacks Shea to start the match.

They brawl all around the building, making there way up to the second level around of the hall.

Several chairs were set up bellow them. Shea/Korpse came crashing down through this pile of chairs.

In the end Korpse left with his hand raised, however as a fan I left thinking both men were winners.

Side note I think this Shea kids is insane. And personally I could see him on a show called Crazy 8 (hint hint)

Annie over ty

Both ladies look very nice. Annie in the end was to much for TY.

PATCH OVER SINISTER X

Krews disciples over Trojans

I like the look of both teams. One half of the Krews disciples delivers a outstanding spinbusters.

Aramis over Mercury

this feud as both men simple hating each other. They battled back and forth throught the match, several times Aramis make cocky covers to which Mercury kicked out.

In the end Aramis showed its not cheating unless you get caught has he rolled up Mercury and grabed a large amount of tights for the victory.

personal notes Mercury and Aramis is a outstanding feud. Both guys work well in the ring together and could shine under a brighter showcase, say the New Alahambra Arena.

Dr Ruthless over Viper

Latin connection over Hatebreed
Back to top Go down

ACPW 5/26 results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Off-Topic :: The Uncensored Forum-
Jump to: