PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need new manager

Go down 
+6
scsa1fan
bigdaddy225
ratstar2008
BosomBuddiesGirl
John-Blud
AmyLee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AmyLee
Turned Devon Moore heel
AmyLee

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:13 am

Now that Dr. Don and I are no longer a pair, I am going to need a new manager. Any suggestions?scratch
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:50 am

Rat Boy. Please.
Back to top Go down
BosomBuddiesGirl
Member of the Lexxbian Army
BosomBuddiesGirl

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:18 am

Oh god john are you insane. I've got a good manager for you. And his name is

Rob Dimension this guy is awesome. PWU ring this guy up he is a great manager.

Amy this guy is the one for you to go up against DR Don. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcatsexykitty
ratstar2008
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
ratstar2008

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:37 pm

yeah pick me the legendary RATBOY and i will make your Dreams come true again being the champ and lets me take care of DR.Don for you and remember it is THE YEAR OF THE RAT
AMY you are MY QUEEN OF WRESTLING
and plus if everybodies looking for a manager and just hang around ringside in their corner CALL ON THE RAT
and maybe i should start my team of RATHOLICS
against the FLASH TEAM ahahahahahahh lol
see everybody on the 19 of april 2 days away before my 44 birthday and I love to be AMY LEE MANAGER FOR ONE SHOW and AMY LEE AND ME VS DR DONS AND MERCEDES WHOOOOO....
Back to top Go down
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:33 pm

I think there are 2 perfect managers for Amy.Don't know if this could be done but I think The Man Who Calls it Right Down the Middle Mr.Bill Alfonso or One of the greatest managers of all time Paul E Dangerously would be the perfect fit for the people's ladies champ!
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan
Pervert of the Week
scsa1fan

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-03

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:51 am

I have the perfect manager 4 you, Amy.
My cousin, The Squeaky Fan.
Then something can shut him up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scsa1fan
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:11 pm

I think Missy would be a kick ass manager!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:54 am

Why not have Loudy be her manager? Dude has been money in ACPW, PWU shouldn't have dropped the ball and let him go cause he would have been over big time. If you wanna get someone over just stick them with Loudy, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Loud_Fan
The Real Commissioner
Loud_Fan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:07 am

John blud thank you for those words. But I am going to take a guess and say that Gary Wolf will be Amy Lee's new manager.
Back to top Go down
AmyLee
Turned Devon Moore heel
AmyLee

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:15 am

Nope, it won't be Gary Wolf. He has his team Pitt. I need someone brazen, quit witted and fits like a glove with me. All of the above are nice suggestions, but I need someone who is willing to put their life on the line for me.
Back to top Go down
ratstar2008
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
ratstar2008

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:49 am

hey AMY LEE i put my life on the line everytime i come to the PWU and iam a true fan to your and that why i keep coming back for more
and plus i always and forever got you back as a freind
and plus YOU AND ME we could headline a show for the main event and remember it is THE
YEAR OF THE RAT
please AMY LEE give me one chance and i will show you what iam all about and plus i got alot of tricks and jokes up my tail like biting Stephenia Flash foot off

remember AMY think twice about this
THE YEAR OF THE RAT 2008
Back to top Go down
Loud_Fan
The Real Commissioner
Loud_Fan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:39 am

Quote :
please AMY LEE give me one chance and i will show you what iam all about and plus i got alot of tricks and jokes up my tail like biting Stephenia Flash foot off

Quote of the year!!! My god that is funny. Now honestly I would never want to see Mrs Flash's Foot any where near Rat Boys mouth, but wow that is some funny stuff.

thank you Rat boy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:50 am

bigdaddy225 wrote:
Paul E Dangerously would be the perfect fit for the people's ladies champ!

I somehow think we would wind up hearing combinations of 4 letter words that have never been heard before. Lol.
Back to top Go down
RavenHeart
Marks for Team P.I.T
RavenHeart

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:33 am

I have one suggestion that is perfect to none of the ideas that will work but only one person fits that discription in all the ways that will put her life on the line for you fully my wife vampiress magdalena is the only one that can do that as much as youve done for her sorry loudy and rat man your my lil dawgs but amy needs a tough person that can hold her own rat man i'm sorry but your not it loud fan aint it either ....besides my wife i myself would be delighted to take the job but amy needs a woman in her corner not some aj ...woman that wont beable to defend her or take a bullet for her 100% i challange any one that cares to say different in my choice any takers cause the way i see it mercedez needs to be put in her place and needs to go face to face with someone that can take her if need be amy my wife is in for it.. its your call hun but you know we got your back 100%
Back to top Go down
RavenHeart
Marks for Team P.I.T
RavenHeart

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:30 am

John-Blud wrote:
Why not have Loudy be her manager? Dude has been money in ACPW, PWU shouldn't have dropped the ball and let him go cause he would have been over big time. If you wanna get someone over just stick them with Loudy, trust me.
your damn sell out john big time !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need new manager Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need new manager   Need new manager Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need new manager
Page 1 of 1