PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
natestein
Stalks ghosts through hallways
natestein

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer? Empty
PostSubject: Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer?   Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2006 1:23 am

ProWrestlingUnplugged.com
Xtreme Fight Club Training Academy

EVER DREAM OF BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER? How about a manager, or valet, or even referee??? We also now train WRITERS!!! Now that school is back in session, what better time to buckle down and start a new life of discipline and reward??

LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THE XTREME FIGHT CLUB at the New Alhambra Arena!

HOURS OF OPERATION:
Sundays: 3:00PM-7:00PM
Mondays: 7:00PM-10:00PM
Thursdays: 7:00PM-10:00PM

XFC SPECIAL: $40.00 TRYOUTS!

TRAINING STAFF:
"The Real Pitbull" Gary Wolf
The BackSeat Boyz (Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere)
Mike Kehner and John Finnegan (referees)
Tod Gordon (Senior Advisor)

No appointment necessary; however if you prefer to set up an XFC TryOut, then email us at agtjohnson@prowrestlingunplugged.com. For tuition fees and breakdown, visit The XFC Website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/natestein
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer?   Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2006 2:24 am

Is there an age limit? Cause I was told if you're under 18 all you need is a parental signature to join plus the money.
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer?   Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2006 2:38 am

I'm sure you have to b 18 but the limit is probably 14/15-17 with a signature because I don't think they would train 13 and under since their like kids. But I'll wait until i'm 18 and see what I plan on doing then I have a few things in mind plus college so I don't know i'll think about that in a few years.
Back to top Go down
coolkdog911
Pervert of the Week
coolkdog911

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer?   Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2006 3:16 am

Most places don't worry about age(except a parental signiture if under 18) They are more concerned with Size.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Daddy Bugg
Guerilla Radio's #1 Fan
Sweet Daddy Bugg

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer?   Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2006 9:04 pm

Here's the concern that I have: most mufuckas that join these wrestling schools don't have much in the direction of self-establishment, such as employment or a roof over their heads. And in South Philadelphia, things like that are hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer?   Want To Be a Pro Wrestler/Manager/Referee/Writer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: