PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

03.06.08 - PWU Power Surge TV!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2006-08-22

03.06.08 - PWU Power Surge TV! Empty
PostSubject: 03.06.08 - PWU Power Surge TV!   03.06.08 - PWU Power Surge TV! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:30 am

Click Here To View Part 1
On Part 1 Of PSTV You Will See:

*Johnny Kashmere's first comments regarding what he wants from PWU.
*PWU TV CHAMPIONSHIP BOUT: ZBarr defends against "The Deaf-Defying High Flyer" Zack McGuire
*Devon Moore speaks on the Invasion.
*Comments from Aramis on the Invasion.
*Interviews with Cindy Rogers, Sara Del Rey and Mercedes Martinez as they gear up for thier #1 Conteders Match for the PWU Womens Championship in part 2 of Power Surge TV.

Click Here To View Part 2
On Part 2 Of PSTV You Will See:

*#1 Conteders Match for PWU Women's Championship: Cindy Rogers vs. Sara Del Rey vs. Mercedes Martinez
(PWU WOMEN'S CHAMPION AMY LEE ON COMMENTARY)
*PWU gears up for "Haunted" on 3/15 in Philadelphia.

www.ProWrestlingUnplugged.com
Back to top Go down
Mike Sanz
Is a "Jake Off"

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: 03.06.08 - PWU Power Surge TV!   03.06.08 - PWU Power Surge TV! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:53 am

Here's what I got from this episode:

- Johnny Kashmere's promo was uber creepy.
- I really enjoyed Zack McGuire's match.
- ZBarr must be pissed that there's no real TV for him to showcase his TV title on.
- Sara Del Rey is one of the best female wrestlers out there, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mfsanz
RFury
Fired CJ O'Doyle

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: 03.06.08 - PWU Power Surge TV!   03.06.08 - PWU Power Surge TV! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:08 pm

I noticed something, this might be a petty thing, but it fades to black right after the amy lee promo post match, therefore they don't show the full post match when mercedes is over near me and I have the "2008 is the year of the Latina Sensation" sign and she sayin something to the camera because I remember the cameraman (whoever was working handheld) had his camera on us, I understand if it was pressed for time. but I hope the dvd shows it all the way until she goes up the entrance ramp to the back, including that bit i mentioned and when somebody gave her a flower shortly before the bit with me, I don't know who was the one who gave her it, but I hope that made the DVD too.

I might be sounding like a glory hound trying to toot my own horn. but bear with me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rfury
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 03.06.08 - PWU Power Surge TV!   03.06.08 - PWU Power Surge TV! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

03.06.08 - PWU Power Surge TV!
Page 1 of 1