PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A.J. Rosa
Enjoyed the JCW Feud
A.J. Rosa

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-20

CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ* Empty
PostSubject: CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ*   CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:47 pm

Forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong forum. I'm sort of new to this, so bare with me. I'm a 23-year-old camera operator/editor looking for more hands-on experience. I recently started attending PWU (fantastic show) and saw that you videograph and edit your shows. Well, I'd really like to be a part of that. PWU is exactly what I've been looking for; exciting, fast-paced hands-on experience....

Which brings me to the big pitch. I haven't been formally trained; however, I am not without experience. I've produced, shot and edited three short films and a music video using my own equipment (two JVC GZ-MG130 HDD digital video camcorders, one JVC GR-D750 MiniDV camcorder, one makeshift steady-cam rig, and edited on Pinnacle DV 8 digital editing software). My last two short film projects (Severed, Slipping Away) were shown public ally on two separate occasions and were met with high praise. My work can be seen on either Youtube....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_17Fb-AtxfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEw5BbhMHOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X59035JfGs

Or Myspace, via my profile page....

http://www.myspace.com/andrew_joseph_rosa

And, as I said, I edited all my video projects using fairly sophisticated consumer editing programs, such as the Pinnacle DV editing programs, and minimal experience with Adobe Premiere.

If you're interested, please, I'm at your disposal. My email is magalia_stalker@sbcglobal.net. If you'd prefer direct contact, PM me and I shall provide with my home and cell number.

Thank you very much for your time. I love the show, and I look forward to attending future events.

Andrew J. Rosa
Back to top Go down
A.J. Rosa
Enjoyed the JCW Feud
A.J. Rosa

PostSubject: Re: CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ*   CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:59 am

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ*   CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:39 am

This would *probably* be better in the 'Plugs' section, but yeah.

Also, I'm diggin you're avatar.
Back to top Go down
A.J. Rosa
Enjoyed the JCW Feud
A.J. Rosa

PostSubject: Re: CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ*   CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ* Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:34 am

Whoops! I'm sorry about that. Thanks for the heads up, man. Is there anyone I can talk to about moving the thread?

And thanks, man! I'm a huge fan of Nine Inch Nails. I like your signature, actually.
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ*   CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:21 am

I'll move the thread, good luck with everything, by the way!

NIN is my favorite band. THE MORE NIN ON THIS BOARD, THE BETTER~!

Maybe this will make Jake realize to book NIN to play at a PWU show!
Back to top Go down
A.J. Rosa
Enjoyed the JCW Feud
A.J. Rosa

PostSubject: Re: CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ*   CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:23 am

Thanks, man. I need it. Smile

I totally agree. And, hey, I've got a fairly expansive Nine Inch Nails collection (LP, CD, CS, VHS, DVD, and so on), so if you're looking for something special, let me know. Like, I make tapes of my vinyl collection for friends - The Fragile has two bonus tracks, some extended tracks, and a shortened edit of Ripe - so if you're interested, just whistle.

I just don't know many people that like NIN.

Dude, I'd be first in line. We should start a poll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ*   CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMERA OPERATOR/EDITOR in search of experience *PLEASE READ*
Page 1 of 1