PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FUTURE ONE WRESTLING!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
futureonewrestling
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-13

FUTURE ONE WRESTLING!!! Empty
PostSubject: FUTURE ONE WRESTLING!!!   FUTURE ONE WRESTLING!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 11:20 pm

Future One Wrestling presents their next event on Sunday September 30th, 2007 at the Roll "R" Way Skating Center at 940 Vander Avenue in York, PA. Any fan of wrestling will really enjoy this show as in the house that night we will have CZW wrestlers Ruckus and Sabian aka BLK Out that night, Also "ECW Original" and Chair Swinging Freak AXL Rotten Will also be there, also TNA Superstar "The Notorious 187" Homicide will be COP KILLING someone that night as that is what he said he will do personally and also Former WWE and TNA Superstar Andrew "Test" Martin will also be there that night. Also don't miss out on some of the greatest Independent Wrestlers from all around as such names as Adam Flash, JC Westler, Ray Alexander, Christian York, Derek Frazier, Greg Excellent, Ryan McBride, JT Roberts, Teddy Stigma, Dino Devine, Doyle Day and much more!!! Plus there will also be raffles and giveaways which will be really good as we are giving away autographs from Chris Jericho, The Rock, Test, Homicide and much much more. If interested in this event please PM me on here or you can contact me via my myspace page at www.myspace.com/johnnybling1 or you can catch me on my email address at JohnnyBling123@aol.com or you can call me directly at (717) 679-0225. Well hopefully a lot of you guys can come out because even though we have all this action we will still have tons of surprises. Goden Circle Seats (First two rows) are only 20 bucks and General admission (3rd row and up) are only 15 dollars!!! This is a show you will not want to miss!! Hope to see you all there!! Take care and God bless.

Angel Ortiz

P.S. I also got something special for you guys. The first person to contact me via anything I wrote above I will throw in an extra TWO TICKETS FREE for whatever you purchase. So if you order two Golden Circle Tickets you will get two more FREE and if you get two General Admission tickets you will get two more FREE!!! But remember this only applies to the first person to contact me. Take care everyone.
Back to top Go down

FUTURE ONE WRESTLING!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Off-Topic :: Plugs-
Jump to: