PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chestney86
Turned Devon Moore heel

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Forums   Forums Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:50 am

www.twdforums.com

Now...anyone heard of NoDQ.com? Well back in the day, it was known as theMAYHEM. A bunch of posters got banned and about 40 people left the boards and created their own one. Through evolving we have arrived at what we have today, TWD. A forum with highly intelligent posters, Wrestling Chats, Sports, Media, tehpr0n, graphics and other stuff. we got over 400 posters an about 150 are regulars. It's a really good community to chat wrestling, although the indy forum is flagging.

We also got 3 Fantasy Wrestling feds, two of which have been running since 2002. We're nerds -_-

So yeah, check it out. Quality forum, you'll find me on there as "Gaz"...if you decide to venture over cat
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums   Forums Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:04 am

I'll make sure to check it out. I left NoDQ once the CAW forum got shut down, so I headed over to cawunderground.com for the last 3 years, haha.
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums   Forums Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:11 am

I used to know the guy who ran NoDq.com when I was friends with the guys who did Barbaric Wrestling Radio, both sites for some reason were in a war and eventually BWR shut down and then about a year later NoDq brought them back the problem is NoDq has tons of popups on it and i'm not downloading a new browser like FireFox just to get rid of them when i'm fine with what I have now. I'll check that forum out though it sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
chestney86
Turned Devon Moore heel

Number of posts : 30

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums   Forums Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:07 pm

Aaron Rift, yeh??

The main reason we all left NoDQ was because BRad, the admin for the forums, is a complete arse. Basically, one day he deleted one of the forums best feds (IUW) and there was a bit of uproar, so we in IUW decided to create our own board - TWP - and we were doing well, we then merged with TWD. After a few months, we stole the feds from NODQ and put them on TWD.

basically, we're the alternative choice to NoDQ. We got all the main posters from 2002-2004. It really is a close knit community but as long as you're a sensible poster, we're very welcoming. We tend to dislike people who are like "LoL, Have u gt torys playboy pix thx."
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums   Forums Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:03 am

Its worth checking out but I'm loyal to this one. No offence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Sponsored content

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums   Forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Off-Topic :: Plugs-
Jump to: