PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Benoits

Go down 
+3
jezus316
Counterfeit God
AmyLee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AmyLee
Turned Devon Moore heel
AmyLee

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-30

The Benoits Empty
PostSubject: The Benoits   The Benoits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 8:10 am

It breaks my heart to know that 2 people I have always respected and admired has passed. Chris and Nancy were the type of people who always appreciated their fans, friends and, most importantly, their family.

Nancy always was an asset at ringside who looked sexy yet classy with a hint of a devil in her eye. She always was warm and friendly to everyone and treated all as an equal.

Chris was a master of the ring. He learned his art and crafted it to expertise.

They both understood what the wrestling business was all about and never brought disgrace on it.

These two people are a great loss not only to the wrestling world, but the reality world as well.

Their family and friends are in my prayers always and forever.

God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Counterfeit God
Doesn't know how to pronounce 'Alhambra'
Counterfeit God

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-04-23

The Benoits Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benoits   The Benoits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 8:56 am

RIP Benoit. Anyone cracking jokes deserves a terrible fate. I always loved Benoit, I never thought he had a bad match.
Back to top Go down
jezus316
Commissioner Idol Dropout
jezus316

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-23

The Benoits Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benoits   The Benoits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:39 am

This is just horrifically sad...for friends, for family, for fans...for anyone who ever saw him...its just terrible...i cant even begin to explain how i feel...Vince did the right thing tonight...i am at least happy about that aspect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jezus
ratstar2008
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
ratstar2008

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

The Benoits Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benoits   The Benoits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:25 am

My prayers go out to the Beniots
and AMY LEE IS RIGHT on that one and i agree with her
iam not joking now WHO DONE IT is the question now
Back to top Go down
JWs#1fan
Stole the NWA Cyberspace Titles
JWs#1fan

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-22

The Benoits Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benoits   The Benoits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:04 pm

RIP Chris and Nancy You'll both me missed, and i really hope this doesnt turn out to be what the media is reporting that he killed his wife son and then himself he just didnt seem like the guy to do that
Back to top Go down
Knucklehead328
Pervert of the Week
Knucklehead328

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-09-06

The Benoits Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benoits   The Benoits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 7:45 pm

I agree with you, but it appears that is exactly what happened. That makes this an even tougher pill to swallow, because as you said, Chris did not appear to be the kind of guy who would do something like this. I just hope that Chris Benoit is remembered for his accomplishments and everything that he did for professional wrestling and not for the cowardly way that he apparently ended his life. It's just so damn sad! RIP Chris, Woman, and Daniel.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

The Benoits Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benoits   The Benoits Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:58 am

Nicely worded Amy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Sponsored content

The Benoits Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Benoits   The Benoits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Benoits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: