PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win

Go down 
+3
Mike Sanz
John-Blud
phillyking
7 posters
AuthorMessage
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Empty
PostSubject: Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win   Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 4:56 am

I just got to know what everyone is thinking!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win   Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 5:01 am

Anyone but Sanz.
Back to top Go down
Mike Sanz
Is a "Jake Off"

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win   Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 5:28 am

Now, now John. Let's not be so hasty... surely there must be a more detailed explanation for your hatred of me. Please tell me because I would, and I'm sure everyone else here would, LOVE to hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mfsanz
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win   Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 5:40 am

Oh man, I didn't think I would have to make any big posts today, seems like I will. Let's see here, why I hate you;

1. You seem to be only in this to boost your little acting career. You think that just because you can win some pro wrestling comissioner thing means that you're going to become some huge star. It's not. There's people in this competition that are looking out for PWU's best interest, not their own, unlike yourself.

2. You say you know what the fans want, what they need, but you haven't even stayed for one full fucking show before, so how the hell do you know what we want, need, or like?

3. Once you saw that people were against you, you took your toys and blanket and went home. You left the competition. Hell, you even said you were backing Loud Fan. But what happened? Oh, Big ol' Mike Sanz got through the first round and now he wants to come back to gloat some more. You even had a post deleted to try to erase the memory of you dropping out of this competition. We aren't going to forget that. Deleting the post isn't going to erase the hatred most people on this board has for you.

I hope you earn some big movie roles with that one, they'll so want you since you can get through the first round while going against some people from off the street and boobie girl.

Most of us wrestling fans here are known as 'marks', but you sir, you aren't even a mark. You're just some guy looking for his 15 seconds of fame. You're trying to turn all of this negative publicity you're getting into a gimmick, in hope that you'll get some good feedback from it. GIMMICK FANS ARE NOT COOL. You're not going to get over with anyone if you keep trying to act like the smug prick you are.

But go ahead, Sanz, keep playing the "bad guy". I hope you do. Because there's really no possible way you're going to win this, there's so many other candidates that are much more worthy of the position than some guy who came in just to get some camera time and attention.

I'll be waiting for the "I'm dropping out" post next week, once you realize that you aren't going to win this. Now you can take this "detailed explanation on why I dislike you", and shove it up your ass. You're a cancer to this company.

Last edited by on Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
phillyking
phillyking

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win   Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 6:26 am

I love this shit! lol
Back to top Go down
pwu4life
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win   Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 6:35 pm

wow best post ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/czwfan4life
phillyking
phillyking

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win   Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 8:06 pm

yup!
Back to top Go down
Boomaga
Stole the PWUFans.net sign
Boomaga

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win   Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 8:42 pm

I think this will all end in disappointment and is a good concept that was doomed to fail from the start.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
phillyking

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win   Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 8:50 pm

My friend said the same thing. I hope not.
Back to top Go down
blahblah
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win   Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 1:47 am

Boomaga wrote:
I think this will all end in disappointment and is a good concept that was doomed to fail from the start.

agreed
Back to top Go down
coolkdog911
Pervert of the Week
coolkdog911

Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win   Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:10 am

As Long as Dunn and Marcos are brought in then this whole thing will have gone wonderfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win   Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Thoughts On The Contestants and who Should Win
Page 1 of 1