PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Since I couldn't find anywhere else...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
duel
Turned Devon Moore heel

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Since I couldn't find anywhere else... Empty
PostSubject: Since I couldn't find anywhere else...   Since I couldn't find anywhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2006 1:45 pm

Hey gys. I'm duel, the newest Admin on CAWUnderground.com (0MGR0FL @md1nz0rz) and I just wanted to say hi, and hope we all become good friends. I think the only person I know here is John-E (Lucky me <_< lol! j/k ugly), but feel free to correct me because I'm bad with names lol

And if there is somewhere else I can introduce myself that I probably missed, let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/duel1
BEAU
Guerilla Radio's #1 Fan
BEAU

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find anywhere else...   Since I couldn't find anywhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2006 1:48 pm

Welcome to PWU fans... This place is flying right about now and you joined just at the right time...
Back to top Go down
duel
Turned Devon Moore heel

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find anywhere else...   Since I couldn't find anywhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2006 1:51 pm

I'm glad I did

It's just another forum I have to post in lol!
Back to top Go down
BEAU
Guerilla Radio's #1 Fan
BEAU

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find anywhere else...   Since I couldn't find anywhere else... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2006 1:53 pm

Have to as you you need to or that you can?
Back to top Go down
duel
Turned Devon Moore heel

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find anywhere else...   Since I couldn't find anywhere else... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2006 3:04 pm

It's a mixture of both. I feel I need to post at almost every board I sign on to.

I just want to know that I help a forum become a thriving community and that I can take some credit for success Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find anywhere else...   Since I couldn't find anywhere else... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since I couldn't find anywhere else...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Off-Topic :: The Uncensored Forum-
Jump to: