PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWU vs JCW - Cuffed and Caged 1/20/07 Discussion Topic!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PWU vs JCW - Cuffed and Caged 1/20/07 Discussion Topic! Empty
PostSubject: PWU vs JCW - Cuffed and Caged 1/20/07 Discussion Topic!   PWU vs JCW - Cuffed and Caged 1/20/07 Discussion Topic! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 7:44 am

PWU vs JCW - Cuffed and Caged 1/20/07 Discussion Topic! Pwucuffedandcaged-logo

Current Card:

MAIN EVENT:
Cuffed And Caged Last Man Standing: War Games Style Elimination Cage Match:
Team PWU (Captain: Corp Robinson, "Pitbull" Gary Wolf, Johnny "Angel" Kashmere, Trent Acid, & "The Complete" Pete Hunter)
vs.
Team JCW (Captain: Violent J, Raven, Mad Man Pondo, Nosawa, & 2 Tuff Tony)

PWU World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Devon Moore (Champion) vs. Ian Rotten

PWU Women's Championship:
Mercedes Martinez (c) vs. Amy Lee

PWU Tag Team Championship:
The S.A.T. (c) vs Ricky Reyes & Joker

----------------------------------------

Seems like a decent card, but I just hope that the Cage match doesn't keep PWU from booking some more matches, even though im expecting the main event to run for awhile.

Also, is there a reason why AMIL isn't in this tag match, honestly? Sure, they lost last month to Joker and Reyes, but a triple threat between these three teams(SAT, Rottweilers, AMIL) has been anticipated for a month or two now. Give us our triple threat tag match!

Mercedes vs Amy sounds interesting, I haven't seen Amy in that many matches besides her one match in Queen of the Deathmatch(which was pretty much a joke match against Sexxxy Eddy). Mercedes, with her hurt arm, I think it is?, and all, she may not have that much of a chance to win this match with the tough Amy beating down on her! Can we see a new women's champ?!

Moore vs Rotten, nicely hyped up feud if I can say so myself. I'm digging the new change of attitude that Ian has gotten lately, with the whole not wanting to be known as only a hardcore wrestler(UNDISPUTED KING OF WRESTLING~!). Now as much as I like the thought of Devon being the one to lead PWU through 2007, Ian has been busting his ass here and there for PWU and I think he should get the strap for abit.

I'm guessing, for a "Special Attration Tag Team Match", as PWU likes to call it, we'll either see..
Perfect Strangers vs O'Doyle Brothers
Perfect Strangers vs Angus Brothers
OR
Angus Brothers vs O'Doyle Brothers
and if we're lucky..
Perfect Stranger vs O'Doyle Brothers vs Angus Brothers.
Which is highly unlikely, but yeah.

Sinister X has been impressing me as of late, I'm hoping to be able to see him some more in the future (possible Pete/X feud leading up to a title shot?)

I doubt the Annie/Tara Murphey thing is going to continue anytime soon, but I wouldn't mind seeing that feud unfold some more in the future.

Azrieal/Aramis 3?

EDIT: Abit off topic here..

In all honesty, I don't understand the whole 'Azrieal selling out his title shot for money' thing, since now Azrieal is just a show opener now. The Trent/Devon match didn't really measure up to the match they had at 2YA, and Azrieal/Devon's feud was really going smoothly it seemed, hopefully in the future we'll get to see the TLS match with Devon/Azrieal
Back to top Go down
Dmoz
Likes to go to faygo showers
Dmoz

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PWU vs JCW - Cuffed and Caged 1/20/07 Discussion Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWU vs JCW - Cuffed and Caged 1/20/07 Discussion Topic!   PWU vs JCW - Cuffed and Caged 1/20/07 Discussion Topic! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 2:03 am

AMIL has been added to the tag team title match... Rottweilers will do most of the work against SAT, but I expect AMIL to walk out with the belts...

Team PWU will crush JCW.... Clown can;t rap or wrestle.

Amy is going to take out Mercedes.

Ian will destroy Devon... but I think it'll end up a DQ when DM realizes he can't beat IR in a tech match and instead goes for a weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/The_Dmoz

PWU vs JCW - Cuffed and Caged 1/20/07 Discussion Topic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: