PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker   What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2006 11:21 pm

Welp, as most of you know, at the recent PWU show CZW's own Sabian and Joker showed up at the show, which I think would mean that they aren't any longer in the Combat Zone. Do you think this is a good idea on their parts, or a bad one?

Honestly, i think it's good and bad

Goods:

They'll be doing other SINGLES feuds(i think?) other than the usual stable-feuds in the combat zone

They'll be representing Blackout in PWU, or could this be a bad thing? Maybe they won't have anythng to do with the Blackout persona!

Bad:

They'll be leaving their original Blackout friends/members over in CZW(unless we see more jumps)

Doubt they'll be able to ever return to CZW unless Zandig lightens up.

That's my rundown of it, but there are more questions to be answered in the longrun

Maybe we'll see PWU's own version of the Blackout with new members joining?
Back to top Go down
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker   What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2006 11:52 pm

Ahh well, I guess Joker and Sabian wanted to leave there, There is probably a truth behind it, but lets face it, nobody apart from CZW and PWU Staff or the Roster is going to know about it, unless they put it on a myspace or something lol.
Back to top Go down
http://pwufans.activebb.net
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker   What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2006 11:54 pm

Or unless Zandig comes out at the next CZW show and shoots on them Wink
Back to top Go down
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker   What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2006 12:07 am

I TELLS YOU WHAT, LETS GO BACK TO 1999 MOTHERFUCKER~! lol, I think most guys are just tired of Zandigs "1999" motive.
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker   What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2006 12:14 am

I think CZW was doing better in 1999 than it is now.
Back to top Go down
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker   What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2006 12:15 am

And believe me, 1999 was an awful year.
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker   What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2006 12:20 am

Also, for some reason, im expecting 2 Cold Scorpio to join the "PWU Blackout" (if there actually is one)
Back to top Go down
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker   What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2006 12:21 am

Its a shame Ruckus didnt come either, would have been awesome, you know none of this whole "war" atmosphere wouldnt be happening and it could be good on both sides, but various rumours going round that Zandig is being an asshole when it comes t PWU bookings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker   What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the "jump" by Sabian/Joker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: