PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18

Go down 
+5
Crazydude
Asani
John_Blud
John-Blud
natestein
9 posters
AuthorMessage
natestein
Stalks ghosts through hallways
natestein

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18 Empty
PostSubject: PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18   PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 3:45 am

ProWrestlingUnplugged.com

PRO WRESTLING UNPLUGGED makes another first when they return Saturday, November 18 to the New Alhambra Arena, 7 Ritner ST in Philadelphia, PA for "Vendetta".

PWU World Heavyweight champion DEVON MOORE wanted an appropriate measure of revenge against rival AZRIEAL after he left MOORE hanging by his wrists from the rafters of the Arena. And there is nothing more appropriate or hard hitting than wrestling's first ever TABLES, LADDERS, & SCAFFOLDS match!

This first-ever match will test limits of both champion MOORE and bitter rival AZRIEAL. You can hear AZRIEAL's exclusive comments from TONIGHT on SurgeTV at ProWrestlingUnplugged.com.

As announced, extra camera crews will be on hand on November 18 filming footage for the upcoming BACKSEAT MANIFESTO. In a unique opportunity, fans will be able to submit questions to be asked of the BACKSEAT BOYZ, TRENT ACID & JOHNNY KASHMERE in the PWU Discussion area of PWUfans.net.

Remember, anyone who registers a new account with PWUfans.net has the opportunity to win free tickets to an upcoming Pro Wrestling Unplugged event.

You can Experience the New Edge online with ProWrestlingUnplugged.com for exclusive news, upcoming event information, & official PWU merchandise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/natestein
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18   PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 3:46 am

Saw this on myspace, I literally jumped out of my seat when I saw the Moore/Azrieal match stip. That's going to be fucking AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18   PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 4:26 am

John-E-Dangerously wrote:
Saw this on myspace, I literally jumped out of my seat when I saw the Moore/Azrieal match stip. That's going to be fucking AWESOME.

Yeah that is a great stip and I can't wait for this match. This is going to be a great show.

Last edited by on Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asani
Remembers "What's His Name's" name
Asani

Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18   PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 4:32 am

PWU Fans, I think we have a new potential Match of the Year coming up !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asani_turner
Crazydude
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18   PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 4:46 am

ive been watching PWU for a little while now but boy this sounds like a top PWU match. Azerial is a great wrestler and with tables, ladders and scaffold invovlved im sure there will be some crazy flippy spots.
Back to top Go down
LonesomeDoverDE
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18   PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 7:24 am

this is intriguing, i wonder will the belt be suspended above the ring or will this be a pinfall match. Either way how can you go wrong here>? Bravo
Back to top Go down
coolkdog911
Pervert of the Week
coolkdog911

Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18   PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 10:53 am

Hopefully Azrieal picks up the win.
Back to top Go down
Dre
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter
Dre

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18   PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2006 7:21 pm

Holy S$*T!!! I can't wait, i will be there front row!
Back to top Go down
Amils_Chick
PLANT! PLANT! PLANT!
Amils_Chick

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18   PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2006 11:17 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pwu_chick
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18   PWU Announces First-Ever TLS Match for 11/18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1