PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BLKOUT - "So this is where the competition is at huh?&

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-08-20

BLKOUT -  "So this is where the competition is at huh?& Empty
PostSubject: BLKOUT - "So this is where the competition is at huh?&   BLKOUT -  "So this is where the competition is at huh?& Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2006 5:44 pm

Quote :
Last night, PWU presented Fahrenheit: 3rd Degree, giving fans a taste of everything . Two new champions were crowned, as Devon Moore overcame the odds in a 3-Way Dance to become the NEW PWU Heavyweight Champion, while Corporal Robinson survived the Shattered Dreams Match to become the NEW PWU Hardcore Champion. PWU and its fans also honored a legend, Hayabusa. General Manager John House put it best when he stated in the introduction that Hayabusa either invented it or perfected it inside the squared circle. All Money Is Legal and the S.A.T.'s went the distance in a memorable ladder match; however in the end, The S.A.T.'s retained their tag-team titles. Finally, we witnessed the PWU debut of Joker and Sabian, collectively known as the
BLKOUT. Joker and Sabian made their presence known as they spoiled the championship celebration of Devon Moore. The BLKOUT had a clear message for the roster of PWU, "So this is where the competition is!" A full recap of last night's event will be coming this week.
Don't forget, PWU retunrns to LIVE Action this Thursday with Hot Streak 2 at the New Alhmabra Arena. Don't miss the aftermath of Fahrenheit: 3rd Degree, as who knows what will happen!

--Courtesy of ProWrestlingUnplugged.com

I can't wait to see what happens with BLKOUT in PWU, seeing how well they did in other feds should be awesome,
Back to top Go down
http://pwufans.activebb.net
BosomBuddiesGirl
Member of the Lexxbian Army
BosomBuddiesGirl

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: BLKOUT - "So this is where the competition is at huh?&   BLKOUT -  "So this is where the competition is at huh?& Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2006 12:53 am

don't even get me started on blackout those people had the nerve to come into pwu and make challenges and get in my face and push my friend around LoL don't even get me going i hope that PWU gets a team together to take BLACKOUT down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcatsexykitty
hellraiser
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: BLKOUT - "So this is where the competition is at huh?&   BLKOUT -  "So this is where the competition is at huh?& Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2006 10:56 pm

what do i think of the jump by the blkout.the only way that the blackout would be in pwu is if they lefted that other fed they were in.most of the smart wrestling fans know that over the past the backseat boys and a owner of other company had there differences about alot of matters.i am happy trent and johnny are doing so well with pwu and have gotten some great talent.i hope that this jump by the blkout isnt some kind of angle with interpromotions working together.we have that already going.in pwu we dont need angles like that.if the blkout want a to face new people they found the right fed to work for.blkout is pwu im down with it hope that they are still not in that other fed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLKOUT - "So this is where the competition is at huh?&   BLKOUT -  "So this is where the competition is at huh?& Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLKOUT - "So this is where the competition is at huh?&
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: