PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Cold Scorpio

Go down 
+4
2-E-Dangerously
John-Blud
Asani
John_Blud
8 posters
AuthorMessage
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2006-08-22

2 Cold Scorpio Empty
PostSubject: 2 Cold Scorpio   2 Cold Scorpio Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2006 4:21 am

Quote :
World Wrestling Entertainment has signed former ECW, WCW, and WWF star 2 Cold Scorpio to a three year deal, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The former ECW World Television and Tag Team champion had a tryout match a few weeks back in a dark match against Rene Dupree. King Booker had been pushing for Scorpio to be picked up by the company. There's no word yet as to what brand Scorpio will be assigned to yet.

In recent years, Scorpio had been a regular for Pro Wrestling NOAH in Japan, where he held the GHC Hardcore championship and was living out of Germany. I believe he is in the process (or just completed) moving to Florida, Scorpio had been working for a number of independent companies over the past summer, including IWA Mid-South and Pro Wrestling Unplugged.

PWInsider is reporting that WWE has signed 2 Cold Scorpio to a three year deal.

The wrestler recently tried out for WWE and reportedly impressed WWE management with his work.

There were some concerns about his weight gain and reputation for drug issues, but WWE's desire to sign experienced veterans overruled those qualms.
-----------------------------

If that is true I wish him good luck there and hope WWE doesn't ruin him and I am going to miss him in PWU.

Last edited by on Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asani
Remembers "What's His Name's" name
Asani

Number of posts : 451

2 Cold Scorpio Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Cold Scorpio   2 Cold Scorpio Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2006 4:26 am

Man, that is bittersweet. I am not happy to see him go (as with Sandman, Balls Mahoney, and Francine), but I am happy for him and wish him the best. I agree that I hope the WWE gives him a good push and doesn't put him in some weird gimmick. Congrats Scorpio!!

PWU still has a heavy roster of talented future Champions to step up into that spot though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asani_turner
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

2 Cold Scorpio Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Cold Scorpio   2 Cold Scorpio Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2006 4:33 am

Thanks for the memories, Scorpio, remember us!
Back to top Go down
2-E-Dangerously
Enjoyed the JCW Feud
2-E-Dangerously

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-09-12

2 Cold Scorpio Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Cold Scorpio   2 Cold Scorpio Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2006 5:45 am

I haven't seen a PWU match of his, but I have seen some of his ECW matches. I wish him the best of luck in WWE. If they use him right, I see a future of him. Plus, if they have taken Scorpio from PWU. Thats obvious will have their eye on this promotion.

Better not make him Flash funk again. Neutral
Back to top Go down
coolkdog911
Pervert of the Week
coolkdog911

Number of posts : 113

2 Cold Scorpio Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Cold Scorpio   2 Cold Scorpio Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2006 7:56 am

Well there goes one of PWU's best Wrestler.

I don't think many fans are going to be happy with his change of style. I'm also going to miss him in NOAH.
Back to top Go down
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-08-20

2 Cold Scorpio Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Cold Scorpio   2 Cold Scorpio Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2006 7:04 pm

Ah damn, Good luck 2Cold Very Happy, Dont forget us!
Back to top Go down
http://pwufans.activebb.net
Dmoz
Likes to go to faygo showers
Dmoz

Number of posts : 226

2 Cold Scorpio Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Cold Scorpio   2 Cold Scorpio Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2006 9:09 am

DAMN!!!!

Great for Scorpio!! sucks for us...
put on some great matches for PWU and us fans...
hopefully Vince won't screw him over.

Go Scorpio go!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/The_Dmoz
RavenHeart
Marks for Team P.I.T
RavenHeart

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-08-27

2 Cold Scorpio Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Cold Scorpio   2 Cold Scorpio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 3:21 am

i saw scorpio at the red carpet and go against sluggs funny thing is that annihilation met 2cold and tryed dancing and almost busted his ass on the ramp that was funny but hey all that matters is gary is still in pwu if...... 2cold wanted more money hey more power to him but my thing is this vinnie mac = the devil and to hell with that i shall never sell my soul to the devil so what you own raw smach down ecw bfd..i love pwu since i first came and saw them wrestling to this day yeah i love this family us the fans and the wrestlers need to all just have a big get together forget the match one day and have a get together with all the wrestlers and have conversations with them but anyway only time will tell i was called to go to tna on the 10th and i said no cause no one will be going that i know that i see that comes to pwu so i declined and i got other plans for that day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 Cold Scorpio Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Cold Scorpio   2 Cold Scorpio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Cold Scorpio
Page 1 of 1