PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWUFans closing after this saturday's event

Go down 
+2
Sean
John-Blud
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PWUFans closing after this saturday's event Empty
PostSubject: PWUFans closing after this saturday's event   PWUFans closing after this saturday's event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:24 am

Well, after a five minute discussion with Sean, it looks like there's no real reason for us to keep this board open any longer. It's not like it would make a difference if we kept it open anyway, since..no one even posts here anymore.

So yeah, it was fun while it lasted, even though the board only stuck around for about 2 years.

Thanks to everyone who took time out to post here about this very delusional company and all of the stuff revolving around it. We recommend you to head over to one of the other boards for companies that run in the New Alhambra (CZWFans.com, CHIKARAFans.com) for talking about wrestling and all that jazz.

Who knows? Maybe another forum will show up eventually. Keep an eye out.

See you's on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sean
PWUFans Admin
Sean

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: PWUFans closing after this saturday's event   PWUFans closing after this saturday's event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:33 am

Sorry guys, after 2 years (seems longer), of defending this company, throughout me and John are really finding it hard to even bother now, I mean, we're doing great in other areas, and we're pretty much seeing this fan forum as just a turd that needs flushing.

And with this upcoming "REALITY" thing involving Kashmere, well its downhill from here.

BUT who knows..we are going over the possibility of replacing this forum with a few ideas, or better yet, the new promotion thats taking over PWU's dates, if they're good, we may set up for them.

If we were to replace this with a general indy wrestling forum/a forum devoted to Hardcore Wrestling, I dunno, well we just need convincing it'll work and it wont be a waste of time. I'm all for it, but I want to be convinced.

Thanks for supporting us at shows, you've been great.

*I bow out*
Back to top Go down
http://pwufans.activebb.net
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: PWUFans closing after this saturday's event   PWUFans closing after this saturday's event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:42 am

Thanks guys.It's been fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PWUFans closing after this saturday's event   PWUFans closing after this saturday's event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:54 am

Support the new promotion at the New Alhambra Arena!

Keep an eye on www.newalhambra.com for everything you need for this new promotion.
----------------------------------------------------

As far as the board goes, it was fun while it lasted. 2 Years ago I joined this board as a fan not knowing a single person here and I got to meet some great people and have been involved in a ton of great things in the wrestling business since then.

Thank you to John-Blud who helped me get to know many of you arena fans, of course Loudy and Chris who are also trying to find their place in the wrestling business and everyone from PWU who I have worked with and all of the fans i've met through PWU.

I'll even give a thank you to Johnny Kashmere who got me into Pro Wrestling Unplugged in the first place, I wouldn't be involved in wrestling if it wasn't for him giving me my break nearly a year ago so thank you as well.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PWUFans closing after this saturday's event   PWUFans closing after this saturday's event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:01 am

I like to thank all you guys and ladies for giving your views and thoughts on here as some made me laugh my ass off. You are all good people and I think you guys are the best fans in the world. Thanks again and God bless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: PWUFans closing after this saturday's event   PWUFans closing after this saturday's event Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:04 am

Keep in touch everyone! I think almost all of us are on each other's my spaces.
Back to top Go down
kevin
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-12-29

PostSubject: Re: PWUFans closing after this saturday's event   PWUFans closing after this saturday's event Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:34 pm

RIP PWUFANS.COM Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWUFans closing after this saturday's event   PWUFans closing after this saturday's event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PWUFans closing after this saturday's event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: