PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?

Go down 
+3
scsa1fan
BosomBuddiesGirl
John-Blud
7 posters
AuthorMessage
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Empty
PostSubject: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:17 pm

Quote :
From indy fan Martin Gonzales at martingonzalezny@yahoo.com:

I was attending the acpw show in the northeast philly saturday and I went outside to have a cigarette and walked in on a huge incident between members of pwu and acpw. From what I saw pwu's sumo was outback with dr. don boots talking to some of the workers of acpw. Then gemini came out with 10-12 guys from the locker room to confront the pwu guys. It didn't look good for pwu. Gemini got right in sumo's face and told him he didn't have a problem with him and gemini proceeded to curse out boots. He told him fuck you, fuck tod gordon, and fuck johnny kashmere. Don't ever come in my building or my locker room again and get the fuck off my property. With that the pwu guys got in their cars and left. I ran back inside and told my friends what I saw. I guess a war is brewing between pwu and acpw.

Not to mention whatever random nonsense is being said in our very own Misc forum!
Back to top Go down
BosomBuddiesGirl
Member of the Lexxbian Army
BosomBuddiesGirl

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:05 am

Dam john you beat me to it.

This should be interesting to see what comes out of this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcatsexykitty
scsa1fan
Pervert of the Week
scsa1fan

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:58 am

I was at the show Djing and heard a lil bit about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scsa1fan
Loud_Fan
The Real Commissioner
Loud_Fan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:58 am

Quote :

So that explains why my music got messed up!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan
Pervert of the Week
scsa1fan

PostSubject: Re: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:22 am

Loud_Fan wrote:
Quote :

So that explains why my music got messed up!!!! Mad

sorry loudy
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:56 am

From the Desk of the ACPW Chairman:

We, the ACPW family, would like to take this time to apologize to the fan that witnessed the altercation at our last event between ACPW and another known federation.

We at ACPW would like to stress that this is in no way, shape, or form is how ACPW conducts business.

ACPW is built on quality shows at a reasonable price for family entertainment. We at ACPW would also like to stress that we are sports entertainers, but we are also flash and blood human beings, who could also make errors in judgement.

At this time, ACPW would like to acknowledge that there are other companies in the Philadelphia region that participate along side of us, without incident, and we support them in their continuing effort to put on a quality product.

In closing, the company mentioned above that was involved in the incident must realize that ACPW is gonna be around for a very, very, very long time.
Back to top Go down
Vampriess Magdalena
Guerilla Radio's #1 Fan
Vampriess Magdalena

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:52 pm

We will have to wait an see what happens all. You never know what could be lerking around the corner.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/vampiressmagdalena
RavenHeart
Marks for Team P.I.T
RavenHeart

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:03 am

Aint that the truth ( looks on and grinz like the joker ) pift acpw ...pift... pwu there is no wars gonna take place that comment alone makes no sence if there gonna go do it won't amount to what jcw had with pwu but anyway Whats up familia!!!
Back to top Go down
MikeParker
Turned Devon Moore heel
MikeParker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:58 am

I attended the show but didn't hear anything of it.
Whenever I hear about stuff like this I just groan. The "death knell" has been sounded for PWU on these boards many times.
ACPW was a fun little show but I'd be surprised if there 100 people there.
My point? From a business perpective both companies should only be more concerned about generating more fans and more revenue.
In fairness I don't know what happened and maybe there was a legit reason, but without knowing more that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twvdivas.com
scsa1fan
Pervert of the Week
scsa1fan

PostSubject: Re: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:53 am

I believe they average a little over 100 people at the Northeast Community Center.
ACPW and PWU should let bygones be bygones and work towards getting more fans and revenue.
Back to top Go down
RavenHeart
Marks for Team P.I.T
RavenHeart

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:23 am

i'm sticking to pwu besides the other promo i work for...as for acpw don't matter in my eyes but anyway i'm done talking about acpw i havent forgotten nor will i ever don't none of you try to talk me out of my choice
Back to top Go down
Loud_Fan
The Real Commissioner
Loud_Fan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:01 am

Quote :
i'm sticking to pwu besides the other promo i work for...as for acpw don't matter in my eyes but anyway i'm done talking about acpw i havent forgotten nor will i ever don't none of you try to talk me out of my choice

Yours Eyes, well then I guess they dont matter, because I mean after all your eyes are the true judge of pro wrestling.... Surprised

And Honestly you posted months back that you do not like ACPW, why if they dont matter to you do you make it a point to post about them?

The REALITY is that ACPW and PWU are two great feds, both of which offer you the fans great options of professional Wrestling!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?   A Rift Between PWU & ACPW? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rift Between PWU & ACPW?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: