PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Men

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BosomBuddiesGirl
Member of the Lexxbian Army
BosomBuddiesGirl

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Men Empty
PostSubject: Men   Men Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:23 pm

I swear men are like dogs give them a bone and they will follow you around.

Ask for something and they bark at you like there is no tomorrow.

Well my husband is a dog in every sense of the word.

I ask for a simple little thing and he tells me no which he tells me alot but when it comes to him i say yes cause if i don't say yes he bitches and complains that i get everything and he gets nothing.

Let me give you the deatails of what i'm talking about this might be a tad bit long but i'm pissed off right now and i don't care.

PWS is may 2nd and i asked if it would be alright if i went of course hubby said yeah sure who's going told him that some of the pwu guys are on the card and i would like to go see them to support them he asked how would i get there and is my friends that i usally go to the pwu shows with going told him no they were but i would maybe be getting a ride for some of the guys from the show.

Well he went into hubby panic mode and this was the response he gave me.

I don't think it's right for a married women to be in a car with a bunch of guys when there are no other females present. So i'm sorry but you can't go.

Ok how fair is that. I don't have a problem with him going to a strip club where the girls tits are less then a inch from his face.

It's not like anything is going to happen it's just a car ride to and from the show what does he think i'm going to do something to these guys or there going to do something to me. No nothing is going to happen.

Right now i'm so miffed off i wanna just take a pillow and suffacate him. He does this shit to me all the time and i'm so sick of it i have to ask him if i can do something before i do. But he will go out and do something without asking me and when i get upset about it he says why are you mad i make the money so i'm allowed to do with it whatever i want.

If you guys think i'm being a tad bit bitchy then so be it but i'm sorry i have no one to vent this stuff to that will understand where i'm coming from.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcatsexykitty
psychoman
Nickels Trivia Unplugged jobber

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men   Men Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:40 pm

I wouldn't generalize myself, but with this guy? Yeah, you need to put your foot down more often.

Guys write off compromise all the time, but I'd make an exception in this case. He needs to understand that he can't always get what he wants. The same would go for a dude in a relationship with a controlling shrew.

First and foremost, talk about it - if he's willing to listen.

You must be pretty laidback if you're willing to let him go to strip clubs. Though, I think that is sleazy and wrong for a married man to do Evil or Very Mad - and that is comin' from a male standpoint.

By the way, you see the teddy fine "TitanTron Video" on YouTube?
Back to top Go down
BosomBuddiesGirl
Member of the Lexxbian Army
BosomBuddiesGirl

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men   Men Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:50 pm

psychoman wrote:
I wouldn't generalize myself, but with this guy? Yeah, you need to put your foot down more often.

Guys write off compromise all the time, but I'd make an exception in this case. He needs to understand that he can't always get what he wants. The same would go for a dude in a relationship with a controlling shrew.

First and foremost, talk about it - if he's willing to listen.

You must be pretty laidback if you're willing to let him go to strip clubs. Though, I think that is sleazy and wrong for a married man to do Evil or Very Mad - and that is comin' from a male standpoint.

By the way, you see the teddy fine "TitanTron Video" on YouTube?

Easier said then done. He is so old school thanks to his mother being tough is not an option. He's set in his ways and well when he puts his foot down he puts his foot down.

As for me being laid back. I would rather have a night without him sulking and stomping around the house like a little boy who just had his favorite toy taken away. So i just give but.

But your right on the comprimise i'm 32 year old and i'm still not allowed to do anything without his approval it's like i'm living at home again.

And no i haven't seen the teddy titantron video yet hit me up with the link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcatsexykitty
psychoman
Nickels Trivia Unplugged jobber

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men   Men Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUh95tKtHi0

There you go. Enjoy. cheers

P.S. - Isn't Blue Steel the most awesomest finisher ever? Calls for a spritz, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Men   Men Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Off-Topic :: The Uncensored Forum-
Jump to: