PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame

Go down 
+4
Knucklehead328
bigdaddy225
pwusumo
Vampriess Magdalena
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampriess Magdalena
Guerilla Radio's #1 Fan
Vampriess Magdalena

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Who  should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame Empty
PostSubject: Who should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame   Who  should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:00 am

I want to know how many of you out there would inducted any wrestler dead or alive into the Alhambra Hall of Fame. I am torn myself there are so many. I would have to say for me.

1. Would be our fearless leader Tod Gorden
2. Blue Meanie do it ecw style
3. Mike Awesome
4. Ray Mystro
5. Taz
6. Tommy Dreamer
7. Chris Candido
8. Sunny
9. Brian Pillmen
10. Joel Gurner
11. An TheDudlys
12. Bill Alfanzo (The chick man LOL)
13. Nancy (Woman)
14. Terry Funk
15. Micky Foley
16. Pit Pull #1 Anothany
17. 911
18. Amy Lee
19. Dean Malinko
20. Super Nova

So Lets see how many of you can remember the great ones dead or alive. Here are my picks for the Hall Of Famers.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/vampiressmagdalena
pwusumo
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Who should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame   Who  should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Great list dear except Terry Funk is already in the Alhambra Hall of Fame and Pitbull 2 Anthony Durante was put in last year. Did you mean Pitbull 1 Gary Wolfe?
Back to top Go down
pwusumo
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Who should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame   Who  should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:54 pm

Mike Awesome will never be in the Alhambra Hall of Fame. He was going to WCW with the ECW World Title and it took a court injunction to stop him. Watch the rise and fall of ECW.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Who should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame   Who  should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:56 pm

Tommy Dreamer deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame due to his live and die life too ECW. He tunred down both WCW and WWE contracts to stay with EC-Dub til the end.
Back to top Go down
Knucklehead328
Pervert of the Week
Knucklehead328

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Who should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame   Who  should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:30 pm

Can't forget about Rob Van Dam (who pretty much owned the ECW TV title) and the homicidal, suicidal freak Sabu!
Back to top Go down
The Phan
Stanley's Stylist
The Phan

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Who should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame   Who  should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:34 am

Well keeping with the theme that the Arena seems to have going with those who "started ECW" since everyone in the Hall right now was at the beginning. I would say Shane Douglas, Tod Gordon, Paul Heyman (of course), and Sabu would top my list of people who should go in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ThePhan11
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame   Who  should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:59 pm

The Phan wrote:
Well keeping with the theme that the Arena seems to have going with those who "started ECW" since everyone in the Hall right now was at the beginning. I would say Shane Douglas, Tod Gordon, Paul Heyman (of course), and Sabu would top my list of people who should go in.

Well said big man. Well said. Never forget the night the line was crossed. Amazing match on tape. Would have been better to see it live.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Who should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame   Who  should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:26 am

The next members with out a doubt should be New Jack & Spike Dudley. One gave a ass kicken and one took one, and was thrown 3 rows back from the ring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
MikeParker
Turned Devon Moore heel
MikeParker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Who should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame   Who  should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:02 am

Tod Gordon
Paul Heyman
Shane Douglas
Tommy Dreamer
Sabu
Rob Van Dam
Raven
New Jack
Taz
The Dudleys

As a group along with those already inducted laid the foundation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twvdivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame   Who  should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who should be inducted into the Alhambra Hall Of Fame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: