PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOTHING MAKES SENSE.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

NOTHING MAKES SENSE. Empty
PostSubject: NOTHING MAKES SENSE.   NOTHING MAKES SENSE. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:27 am

What is going on in this company?! I don't really understand anything anymore. It's pretty bad when the only storyline that actually makes sense is Amy Lee/Mercedes/Don Bootz. I mean come on guys, the Cuffed and Caged buildup is really pathetic and is just lame.

We have ADAM FLASH, THE SAT'S, LUKE HAWX, AND ZBARR trying to take over the company. Speaking of ZBARR, please don't turn him face, EVER. Last show was bad enough where he went from babyface to heel to babyface to heel in the matter of a few hours. Jeez.

But yeah, so we have Team "Age of the Flash" (come on, you can't tell me that's not what you were reminded of when they were on the eagles nest in ski masks and wearing all black) trying to take over the company. Another invasion angle, what a surprise. Are we just going to have an invasion angle every year when Cuffed and Caged rolls around? This year it should have been Team Kingston vs Team Devon. Don't even get me started on that feud. I don't even know if it's still going, and at this point I don't caaaare because another company could probably do it better and hype it up as something, y'know, important.

I KEEP LOSING TRACK HERE. AGE OF THE FLASH TAKING OVER YEAH! So, Tod decides to make a team to face them at Cuffed and Caged. Of course, what else would you do? So he gets Scorpio back, awesome! Eddie Kingston, dude has been setting the indies on fire for like 2 years now, but WHY CAN'T THIS COMPANY KEEP HIM DOING ONE THING AT A TIME?!

But then we have The Bosom Buddies. Always been a fan of these guys! But when I think of a big war between a dominant force trying to take over PWU and a determined owner trying to keep shit alive, I don't think of The Bosom Buddies.

Bosom Buddies! Fun loving babyfaces who dance around the ring and makes everyone markout! Serious Bosom Buddies?! Dunno what they do, not liking it though! Bosom Buddies should have had the tag belts ALL THROUGH THIS YEAR SO FAR. So what if they weren't supposed to be over?! They are. RUN WITH IT. You don't give your top tag team the belts for a month then take it off them! It's like this company is trying to kill the team off. FSJDJFSF.

And then we have Aramis. Good guy and all, but his name isn't really something I want to hear when I think of a Cuffed and Caged main event, let alone any other main event. Keep him in the mid card. He'll be ready for a push sooner or later, but NOT THIS EARLY.

PWU, you guys need to get this shit together soon. It seems like I make one of these posts every odd number of months! I really don't know why I keep trying to push for this company to do something good.

HEY, CZW IS ACTUALLY GOOD NOW, PWU. YOU CAN'T GET BY ON HAVING CHEAP TICKETS ANY MORE. PEOPLE AREN'T GOING TO COME TO YOUR SHOWS JUST BECAUSE THE OPPOSITION ISN'T ENTERTAINING. THERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE IN THE NEW ALHAMBRA EVERY MONTH. WE'RE NOT ASKING FOR MIRACLES, BUT STOP DOING THINGS THAT INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE (PWU Fans? Intelligence? Impossible!).

yeah, i'm done with these rants. nothing makes sense.
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan
Pervert of the Week
scsa1fan

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: NOTHING MAKES SENSE.   NOTHING MAKES SENSE. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:47 am

Nice rant John.
I agree that some of these storylines suck and need to be thrown out.
Thinking of Z-Barr as a babyface turns my stomach.
They should have really ran with the Kingston Vs. Moore storyline.
Since my first indy show almost a year ago, i've been a big fan of Teddy Fine.
Teddy is good but they are always having him get beat up like he needs more training or something. i don't get understand why.
At first, i did not like Aramis b/c at my first indy show, he tried to try a bottle cap at me but he didn't throw it far enough.
I agree that he is not ready for a push.
PWU needs to do a change how they do everything and they need to do it immediately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scsa1fan
Knucklehead328
Pervert of the Week
Knucklehead328

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: NOTHING MAKES SENSE.   NOTHING MAKES SENSE. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:23 pm

I don't know if I could have written this better myself. Awesome post, John!!!
Back to top Go down
psychoman
Nickels Trivia Unplugged jobber

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: NOTHING MAKES SENSE.   NOTHING MAKES SENSE. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:08 pm

I could say you're bitter, but you might be onto something. After all, TNA didn't listen to their critics, and look what happened.

Maybe the invasion angle, Take 2, would be better if it actually were Age of the Fall - or Sweet N Sour, Inc. (PWU needs Chris Hero badly; then again, doesn't every company?)

They might have something big planned for Kingston/Moore at Crazy 8, so just hold on - although they could still have put them on opposing teams at C+C2, and made it a long program, built all the way to C8.

No, jobbing the Bosom Buddies out is not a sound business plan, especially when you're adversaries are the Flashes. However, I view their involvement in the angle as natural. They love the fans and the company. They know that PWU is the reason they can "spray" their "bottle and be happy." Why wouldn't they come to the company's defense?

And did you ever think that maybe they don't want the tag belts? That is the way Dreamer was with the ECW World strap back in the ol' guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOTHING MAKES SENSE.   NOTHING MAKES SENSE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOTHING MAKES SENSE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: