PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im really glad

Go down 
+2
bigdaddy225
TwiztidKegs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Im really glad Empty
PostSubject: Im really glad   Im really glad Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:20 pm

that last month and this month that Tod selected Aramis for the main events, he is definatly kick ass and not to mention the nicest guy you'll meet im glad to see him getting a push all the hard work he has put in he definatly deserves it thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twiztidkegs
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Im really glad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im really glad   Im really glad Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 am

Out of the original Team P.I.T Aramis and Pete Hunter I always thought Aramis was the better of the 2 and had more potential. I am glad as well to see him get his due. A TV title push next would be nice.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Im really glad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im really glad   Im really glad Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:34 am

Your both so right! I'd like to see him with a belt also. He has good future with the company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Asani
Remembers "What's His Name's" name
Asani

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2006-08-22

Im really glad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im really glad   Im really glad Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:22 pm

I will jump on this bandwagon also lol. Kegs and I were talking and I definitely think Aramis has grown over the time that I have been coming to PWU. Glad to see him getting included in the main event as well. I think with more growth and ring time, he will definitely have a great future ahead.

He also gets props for adding the split legged moonsault to his arsenal lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asani_turner
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

Im really glad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im really glad   Im really glad Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:14 am

:/

Aramis is a good guy and all, but I don't really see anything in him that makes me want to watch his matches on a monthly basis. Dude is just too green in the ring for my liking. He has a chance to do something in this company, but not anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Murderalotta
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter
Murderalotta

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Im really glad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im really glad   Im really glad Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:59 am

I actually agree with Blud. I don't come to see Aramis or get really excited to know he'll be appearing. Nothing personal he just really does not stand out to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im really glad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im really glad   Im really glad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im really glad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: