PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU

Go down 
+2
psychoman
Jim2171
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim2171
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-25

When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU Empty
PostSubject: When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU   When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:43 pm

He's got his Heyman Hustle why can't he plug PWU there?
Back to top Go down
psychoman
Nickels Trivia Unplugged jobber

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU   When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:49 am

I wish but Tod probably can't pay him enough. Besides, the last time he let Paul into a company he took over, remember?
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU   When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:14 am

Paul Heyman is done with wrestling. Hes not going to take a step back (to wrestling) if he is already working on some new ventures and has said he has no interest in going back.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU   When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:40 am

That heyman Hustle thing is in the UK I think. Don't think he be doing PWU anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU   When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:45 am

I'd like to see Paul E back "home" at the ECW arena. Last time he was there he was almost booed out of the building for telling fans to go to the Smackdown/Ecw show in Philly. I never thought I would ever hear Paul get booed and heckled the way he did,the only way the crowd stopped berating him is cause he brought out Dreamer to speak.
Back to top Go down
Dre
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter
Dre

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU   When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:18 pm

Yeah i think that's the last we'll see of Paul at the arena.
Back to top Go down
Jim2171
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU   When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:02 am

psychoman wrote:
I wish but Tod probably can't pay him enough. Besides, the last time he let Paul into a company he took over, remember?

I wouldn't mind Paul taking over PWU
Imagine him in the middle of that ring and Lou E Dangerously holding up a sign saying: "What's Your Hustle?"

I know its a pipe dream but it would be cool to see
Just keep him away from the balance sheets Laughing

Quote :
I'd like to see Paul E back "home" at the ECW arena. Last time he was there he was almost booed out of the building for telling fans to go to the Smackdown/Ecw show in Philly.

I don't know what he's like in real life. Nor do I care, but if you work for someone else, you have to do what they tell you, either that or quit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU   When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When will Paul Heyman make an appearance @ PWU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: