PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff Hardy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenEffect666
Enjoyed the JCW Feud
RavenEffect666

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Jeff Hardy Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy   Jeff Hardy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:02 pm

Please don't yell at me for posting this.
Normally I wouldn't post much on here but this is just something I felt needed to be written.
Recently Jeff Hardy (WWE Star) lost his home due to a fire. Him and Beth (His Girlfriend) lost everything including their beloved dog Jack. I have been reading his brother Matt's latest myspace blog as well as checking out a board that is run by a good friend of the Hardy's.

I know this has nothing to do with PWU but he is a beloved wrestler and more down to earth then alot of wrestlers. Nothing can replace what was lost mostly his dog Jack. I got to meet Jack by chance just once which was pretty cool. Anyone that may want to help out, obviously money isnt the issue but just thoughts and prayers are helpful. Matt did post his P.O.Box in case anyone wanted to help out with small things, clothing, gifts etc. I actually sent a donation into the Philly SPCA in memory of Jack.
Jeff Does plan on rebuilding but right now he is staying with Matt and is just trying to make sense of it all.
YOu can mail me if you wanted to know the P.O. Box or sizes for clothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angelofdeath54

Jeff Hardy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Off-Topic :: The Uncensored Forum-
Jump to: