PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced

Go down 
+5
punkxxxpepsi
RFury
Mike Sanz
TwiztidKegs
natestein
9 posters
AuthorMessage
natestein
Stalks ghosts through hallways
natestein

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Empty
PostSubject: PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced   PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:54 am

ProWrestlingUnplugged.com

PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Mar15Splash

Pro Wrestling Unplugged returns Saturday, March 15 at 2:30 pm to the New Alhambra (former ECW Arena), 7 Ritner ST in Philadelphia, PA for “Haunted” with three big matches announced and an “Amazing” return.

TOD GORDON MAKES MAIN EVENT CHALLENGE & CUFFED + CAGED MATCH
Just a week ago PWU Owner TOD GORDON was released from the hospital after a beat down from ADAM FLASH, The SAT, KJ HELLFIRE, & JOHNNY KASHMERE.

After a battle of words between him & the fired “JUGGS” STEPHANIE FLASH, at “Cuffed + Caged” in April, it will be 5 PWU favorites vs. 5 of Mrs. Flash’s cronies.

But on March 15, it will be ADAM FLASH & THE SAT vs. THREE MEN OF TOD GORDON’S CHOOSING.

Why would Gordon risk three PWU stars against a force willing to destroy anyone PWU? Why would Mrs. Flash’s crew risk her guys against three unknown opponents? Because the winner will receive the advantage in April’s “Cuffed + Caged” match.

TAG TITLE, THREE-WAY DANCE
After last months fantastic double pin in the THE BEST AROUND-NEW JERSEY ALL STARS match, Tod Gordon declared both teams would challenge the champions ALL MONEY IS LEGAL.

WOMENS TAG ACTION
In the last two months, an all out war has been had over the PWU Women’s Title. The action will now erupt as Womens champion AMY LEE teams with the woman she injured over a year ago, MERCEDES MARTINEZ as they face former champ CINDY ROGERS and her partner SARA DEL RAY.

AN “AMAZING” RETURN
PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Red
THE AMAZING RED makes his return to wrestling and to PWU after a two year absence! You can see him in action on Saturday, March 15.

TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW at ProWrestlingUnplugged.com, Ontario Street Comics (2235 Ontario ST in Philadelphia), & day of event at The New Alhambra.

For the latest event information and exclusive news, EXPERIENCE THE NEW EDGE online at ProWrestlingUnplugged.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/natestein
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced   PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:17 pm

I remember when Red was at PWF as part of the SAT he always put on a great show
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twiztidkegs
Mike Sanz
Is a "Jake Off"

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced   PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:13 pm

If I were Tod Gordon, I'd get Amazing Red on my team to fight back for PWU. Any other suggestions for Team Tod?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mfsanz
RFury
Fired CJ O'Doyle

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced   PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:00 am

I mentioned this in another thread, I might come back to Philly 3/15, I'd still be recovering from surgery but I'll still do whatever it takes to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rfury
punkxxxpepsi
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced   PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:43 am

Is this Red's first match back? If so I hope its against someone he'll match up properly with like Devon Moore or Aramis.

From the little I've seen of the 2 of them they'd be great matches.
Back to top Go down
psychoman
Nickels Trivia Unplugged jobber

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced   PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:21 pm

This is great for Red. I'm glad he chose PWU for his return and not, say, ROH. Nothing against them or anything, Red's a veteran of them too, but Unplugged deserves the (incoming pun) honor more as a company on the rise.

And the possibility of an SAT reunion is promising, no matter what side of the ring Red finds himself on.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced   PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:35 pm

Amazing Red Out
03/02/08 - The Amazing Red contacted PWU Officials over the weekend and asked that his return to PWU would be pushed back. His wife is actually pregnant and her due date is in the 14 days. Rather than risking a "no show" he rather stay home with his wife. PWU Officials are hoping that Amazing Red can make his return at Cuffed + Caged 2. But for now PWU wishes Red and his wife the best of luck with their upcoming new addition.
Back to top Go down
Counterfeit God
Doesn't know how to pronounce 'Alhambra'
Counterfeit God

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced   PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:45 am

Every time I see "Mystery Opponents" I hope its Corp, but I know it won't be. Boo @ that, bring him back at Cuffed and Caged even if its just for that month.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced   PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:40 am

Counterfeit God wrote:
Every time I see "Mystery Opponents" I hope its Corp, but I know it won't be. Boo @ that, bring him back at Cuffed and Caged even if its just for that month.

I say bring him back and reinstate the hardcore title and get rid of that TV belt! Dam TV title with no TV show! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced   PWU 3/15 @ 2:30 pm, Return of Red + 3 Matches Announced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1