PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phan
Stanley's Stylist
The Phan

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March Empty
PostSubject: Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March   Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:17 am

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news... But I wanted to let you all know that Devon Moore got a hold of myself and a few others at PWU earlier today telling us that he nor Drew Blood will be at CZW's upcoming show in March. We wanted to get the word out there that neither Drew Blood nor Devon Moore will be appearing at CZW, we don't want anybody to purchase a ticket solely based on the fact that they are promoting two of PWU's top stars to be appearing.

This does not stem from any heat between the organizations at all. In fact, it has nothing to do with PWU other than the fact that they are PWU wrestlers. Devon Moore told myself and a few others that he and Drew both have been booked for Afa The Wild Samoan's WXW promotion for weeks now, prior to February's CZW show. And obviously, that WXW show runs the same night as the CZW one.

Once again, sorry to be the bearer of bad news... But I don't want any PWU loyalists to be disappointed the night of the CZW show when they find out Devon and Drew aren't even in the building.

Last edited by The Phan on Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ThePhan11
BosomBuddiesGirl
Member of the Lexxbian Army
BosomBuddiesGirl

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March   Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:59 am

Booo LoL i might still go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcatsexykitty
Asani
Remembers "What's His Name's" name
Asani

Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March   Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:02 am

Yeah, I was kind of looking forward to that match. I may still go also just to catch some of the other matches. Thanks for the heads up though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asani_turner
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March   Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:45 am

Well that sucks..
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March   Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:54 am

In the words of Ron Simmons, "DAM!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March   Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devon Moore & Drew Blood will NOT be at CZW in March
Page 1 of 1