PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mercedes Martinez..

Go down 
+5
UnPlugged
RFury
Dmoz
Knucklehead328
John-Blud
9 posters
AuthorMessage
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

Mercedes Martinez.. Empty
PostSubject: Mercedes Martinez..   Mercedes Martinez.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:07 pm

What's with all of the hype she gets? The only thing watchable she's done for this company was the feud she had with Detox (but then again, Annie Social had a good match with Detox, so you can't really say much about that).

I just don't really see anything special about her. What sparks this post up is that Sara Del Ray hasn't won SHIT in PWU yet, and she's the best woman's wrestler in the world. Not one of, but THE best. The fact that Sara isn't the champion yet is just mind boggling to me. Mercedes is probably one of the better women's talent on the roster, and she seems like a nice chick, but she's really over rated, IMO.

And while talking about the women of PWU, Cindy Rogers looks like ZBARR.

That is all
Back to top Go down
Knucklehead328
Pervert of the Week
Knucklehead328

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Mercedes Martinez..   Mercedes Martinez.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:24 pm

I'll agree with you about Sara Del Ray. I also can't figure out why she wasn't won here because I think she is excellent. Maybe PWU is pissed because she picked on poor Annie a few months ago. That's the only explanation I can come up with. But, yes, she should have been champion by now. No argument there.

At the same time, I think you're a little tough on Mercedes. She's awesome as well and it's great to have her back in the fold. I thought she looked great after being out for so long. Besides, John, I'm just trying to save you a beat-down from Asani! LOL!

Cindy Rogers = ZBARR. Priceless!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dmoz
Likes to go to faygo showers
Dmoz

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Mercedes Martinez..   Mercedes Martinez.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:39 pm

Why do peopole think that you deserve a title right when you start in a new fed?
You have to work your way up most of the time.
It's shit when WWE does it, just promotes someone from the farm league and they suddenly win a title... and I think it would suck if they did it in PWU.
Same woith Kingston. His first promo in PWU was that he didn;t expect to get a title shot right off the bat. And he didn't. He actually lost a couple matches... shocking!!! but it was better than knowing he was just going to steam roll over everyone.

SDR is fantastic. She had a shot and lost the match. So now she has to work back upo again.
MM is also one of the best women out there right now, look up her matches with Sumi from a few years back in PWU. Also see her matches with Mickie. MM can both wrestle and brawl. When she was injured, she was at the top of PWU, so she'sj umping right back where she belongs.
And no matter what you think Cindy looks like, she's also a top womens wrestler and deserves some respect.

I admit I think the PWU women's division has been lacking real talent lately... I don't think Annie derserved the title and am glad its off of her.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/The_Dmoz
RFury
Fired CJ O'Doyle

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Mercedes Martinez..   Mercedes Martinez.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:40 pm

I believe Mercedes is good because she is Well Rounded, I mean that she is not just a "brawler" "Technical Wrestler" "Luchador" "Submission Artist" "Striker" or "Suplex Machine" (sorry for some lame terms for the 4th and 6th references), But has a mix of all of those mentioned, if she wanted to use submissions, she's capable of it, Take it to air or diving through the ropes to the outside, yep she can do that to, Strike and Suplex opponents, no doubt she can do it. It shows that she is a "Complete" Female wrestler.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rfury
UnPlugged
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Mercedes Martinez..   Mercedes Martinez.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:04 am

Blud I agree with you 100 percent, however again a title belt is simply a object in some federations. Story lines and angles is something I would like to see SDR more in.

I mean lets face it she is the best female wrestler in the world, that title alone is enough.

THE Key is the build the title up, stop hot shotting the belt around, and when you do build up a angle for a title turn (Annie/Amy Lee) dont blow the angle with a one move victory thus making the feud and all the hard work pay off in ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: Mercedes Martinez..   Mercedes Martinez.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 4:00 am

Sara Del Ray is the complete woman wrestler. The other girls have talent but shes over the top.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
AmyLee
Turned Devon Moore heel
AmyLee

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Mercedes Martinez..   Mercedes Martinez.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:29 am

Well, I agree that SDR is EXTREMELY talented and I promise that if I do beat Mercedes, SDR will be my first pick to wrestle.

You have to give it to PWU for bringing in some real women wrestling talent!!!!
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: Mercedes Martinez..   Mercedes Martinez.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:30 am

Ya still me favorite Amy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Counterfeit God
Doesn't know how to pronounce 'Alhambra'
Counterfeit God

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Mercedes Martinez..   Mercedes Martinez.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:34 am

Great wrestler, plus she can take on us yelling at her without losing it.
Back to top Go down
AmyLee
Turned Devon Moore heel
AmyLee

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Mercedes Martinez..   Mercedes Martinez.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:35 am

who?
Back to top Go down
jezus316
Commissioner Idol Dropout
jezus316

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Mercedes Martinez..   Mercedes Martinez.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 6:25 am

AmyLee wrote:
who?

id HAVE to imagine he means SDR...id say Cindy Rodgers also...but thats not who the last few posts were about...but we DEFinitely taunt the living shit out of BOTH of them and neither really cracks...tons of cred to be given.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jezus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercedes Martinez..   Mercedes Martinez.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercedes Martinez..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Pro Wrestling Unplugged Discussion-
Jump to: