PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner

Go down 
+9
Mike Sanz
phillyking
king_kash
BosomBuddiesGirl
Dmoz
TwiztidKegs
Pantz_Unplugged
ChrisCalloway
UnPlugged
13 posters
AuthorMessage
UnPlugged
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-27

ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Empty
PostSubject: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:37 am

John McChesney will not only chase greatness but he will also attempt to cure the PWU of the Cancer that goes by the name Commish Flash at the same time.

Adam Flash will attempt to stay champion as well as give complete power to his wife.

Be there as both the World title as well as Careers for some will hang high at stake...

Who will win this outstanding contest and what will happen from the outcome???
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:03 am

My money is on McChesney. He's going to be cheered like a god if he wins.

And I'm itching to hear the Arena give our esteemed Commissioner a farewell song:

Na na na na... na na na na... hey hey hey... GOOD BYE!!!
Back to top Go down
Pantz_Unplugged
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Pantz_Unplugged

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Yeah.. I'm thinking they'll be handing that belt over to McChesney.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/captainpantz
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:06 pm

no way she has way too much heat they wont run her outta town yet i bet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twiztidkegs
Dmoz
Likes to go to faygo showers
Dmoz

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:10 pm

screw job finish that won't have any real resolution...
This will Lead up to Cuffed and Caged where it will be Team Tod (McChesney, Kingston, & the BB's) vs. Team Juggs (Mr. Juggs, Devon Moore, and AMIL).
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/The_Dmoz
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:16 pm

thats funny i was thinking along the same lines that Gordon would show back up at C & C i was thinking maybe with Scorpio on team Gordon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twiztidkegs
BosomBuddiesGirl
Member of the Lexxbian Army
BosomBuddiesGirl

Number of posts : 339

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:49 pm

Dmoz wrote:
This will Lead up to Cuffed and Caged where it will be Team Tod (McChesney, Kingston, & the BB's) vs. Team Juggs (Mr. Juggs, Devon Moore, and AMIL).

I like your thinking my friend i like it.

Yeah i see this McChesney /?????? match becoming the screw job heard round the world setting up the cuffed and caged match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcatsexykitty
king_kash
Nickels Trivia Unplugged jobber
king_kash

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:41 pm

I wanna McChesney win to make Commissioner Flash leaves PWU cuz she seems gonna destory PWU
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:58 pm

Dmoz wrote:

I think you are right! either way we will be there too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Mike Sanz
Is a "Jake Off"

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:01 am

I like how you referred to him as Mr. Juggs. Who knows what may happen at the next show? Imagine if you will Tod does gain control back and McChesney does not get the title due to a last minute change in the match contract that made it non-title, a move Mrs. Flash pulled on the BB. Since she might have feared it was her last act as Commissioner, she pulled the stunt in order to secure her husband's title reign. With this knowledge and Tod back in control, he orders a rematch where Flash puts the title up against McChesney, only this time both Juggs and Tod (making the playing ground fair) are barred from ringside to ensure a winner and perhaps a new champion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mfsanz
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:54 am

I hate to say it, but last month's match between AMIL & the BB's was never a billed as a Title Match. It's just billed as No Holds Barred. The joke was on us.

NO HOLDS BARRED:
PWU Tag Team Champions, AMIL vs. The Bosom Buddies

After last month's match between the Bosom Buddies and All Money Is Legal, PWU Owner Tod Gordon has ordered that a rematch take place in which there is no disqualification, no count-outs, & anything goes! The referee's only job is to count the pinfall or submission. Should plastic bags or any other weapon come into play, the referee is to allow it!
Back to top Go down
Dmoz
Likes to go to faygo showers
Dmoz

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:07 am

MIke - I've been referring to him as Mr. juggs since it 1st came out that she was married to him... I think it fits...
Like your possible ending as well.. that would play right into the Todd v. Juggs angle of C&C.

And just becaus eI have a twisted mind.... add a fun twist in C&C... whoever eliminates Mr. Juggs becomes the Heavywieght champ... more chances for him to loose the belt and his team turn on him... And of course put the belt around Kingston's waist.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/The_Dmoz
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:25 am

I would love to see McChesney take it but I see Flash keeping the title in a screw job finish and setting up C and C like everyone else has said.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:00 am

bigdaddy225 wrote:
I would love to see McChesney take it but I see Flash keeping the title in a screw job finish and setting up C and C like everyone else has said.

Bigdaddy you are so right!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:16 am

Dmoz wrote:

I think if Kingston were to be on the face team with Devon being with the heels, maybe they could include Ruckus in there with Devon? Kind of continue on with what happened at the last show.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:33 am

James wrote:
Dmoz wrote:

I think if Kingston were to be on the face team with Devon being with the heels, maybe they could include Ruckus in there with Devon? Kind of continue on with what happened at the last show.

Kinda thinking along those lines too. McChesney, Kingston, Bosom Buddies, & a fifth man managed by Tod vs. Flash, AMIL, Moore, & Ruckus managed by Robby Mireno & Mr. Flash.
Back to top Go down
psychoman
Nickels Trivia Unplugged jobber

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:18 pm

McChesney better win because I hate screwjobs, and I can't stand another minute of Adam..."Juggz," or whoever, as champion--overrated as hell. Sleep

That C&C2 proposal sounds good. It could still happen with a McChesney victory.

"Mr. Juggz"--I like that! lol!
Back to top Go down
rob_insanity
Enjoyed the JCW Feud
rob_insanity

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:06 am

i bet whoever gets run out of town joins forces with CZW and we see PWU v. CZW at Cuffed And Caged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner   ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADAM FLASH vs. JOHN McCHESNEY pick me a winner
Page 1 of 1