PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
natestein
Stalks ghosts through hallways
natestein

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-08-21

Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event Empty
PostSubject: Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event   Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:24 am

Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event Majesticmayhem

PWS will be LIVE on Saturday, March 22 at The Yonkers PAL building on 127 North Broadway in Yonkers, NY (20 min from NYC, 30 min from NJ + CT) with a 7:30 bell time.

Already announced:
A collision of former multi time ECW Champions as THE SANDMAN goes one on one with the Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying SABU!

Wrestling Legends go head to head as TITO SANTANA goes up against The Ugandan Giant KAMALA!

PLUS THE MAJESTIC 12 TOURNAMENT TO CROWN THE FIRST EVER PWS CHAMPION. A unique tournament of one dozen of the top indy wrestling superstars compete in unique rounds until just one man remains and walks out of Yonkers as Pro Wrestling Syndicate Champion.

1) Trent Acid
2) Justin Credible
3) "M-Dogg 20" Matt Cross
4) Danny Demanto
5) Jack Evans
6) Teddy Hart
7) Kevin Matthews
Cool Devon Moore
9) Commissioner Necro Butcher
10) Kenny Omega
11) Ruckus
12) ???

Plus more including the debut of The Syndicate Girls, Captain Lou Albano, and more!

Tickets go on sale on January 11 at ProWrestlingSyndicate.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/natestein
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event   Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:02 pm

I'm hoping to get to this show. Anybody know what kind of an area of NYC this is in? As in, will my car be okay? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Deans-sWo
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event   Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:59 am

Yo Chris, I'm thinking about going to this as well. If I do go I could get up up with you and car pool. I'd drive since I have an Expedition, PLENTY of room, and if it gets stolen..... Well, that's what car inusrance is for! Although I think the walk home might be a bit awkward. I'll get up with you in a few days, let me ask the sWo about this.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event   Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:22 am

Sounds good dude. I'd be up for a road trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event   Pro Wrestling Syndicate Kicks Off 2008 With NY Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1