PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven, hell, and purgatory!

Go down 
+3
phillyking
John-Blud
aersixb9
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aersixb9
Enjoyed the JCW Feud

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Heaven, hell, and purgatory! Empty
PostSubject: Heaven, hell, and purgatory!   Heaven, hell, and purgatory! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 4:45 am

A long time ago I visited a place for a short time where fiery explosions were commonplace and metal flew through the air with deadly velocities. Mortals clashed in a fiery bloodbath over a piece of earth that was in dispute. Death was all around, and I felt something important, that this was a thing to be avoided at all costs, yet at the same time that this was something ancient, that had been around forever and would never go away.

It appears as though heaven will be denied to me forever. I accept this as a loss of battle, that someone took from me a long time ago the physical pleasure of this place and replaced it with pain. It is important to me that people should never go through this, that the mortal pleasures of the flesh (heaven) should be accessible to all, and should be a common part of every human society, of every humans life on this earth.

I have seen the gates of hell, where people are tortured each and every day, imprisoned in a cage, where the hate builds within them until it either destroys their soul, leaving them a shell of a man, or consumes them completely, leaving them prepared for purgatory.

It is purgatory that keeps us from hell. The battlefield is a place of justice, whereupon the hand of god can be felt by all participating, where the fire and metal lands upon the impure and unjust, and protects the righteous. This was clear to me while I was there, and I observed that the fire only took the weak, the cowardly, and the unrighteous, and protected those of us who swore to the universal god that we would serve her forever.

Thou shall not be weak, or afraid. Thou shall not hesitate. There were more, impressed upon me by my sensei before we dropped in. I remember those three most of all, and I will always remember purgatory as a place of deciding who is properly righteous and who is not. And as much as I hated that place, I understood that the lack of it brings us to hell, and not to heaven.

Embrace heaven and the pleasures of the flesh. Here on earth, where we shall live upon forever, reincarnated each time and time again. I have seen the souls pass from one to another, and I believe that there is no place for us but here, on Earth, where we shall live forever, until such a time as we expand into Space and to the other planets, and eventually towards the Sun and the other Suns of our place here in man's Universe.

I have traveled the earth on my motorcycle and in my car, and I have found it to be mostly empty. We need more people, not less. We need more buildings, more machines, more vehicles, more automation, and more manufacturing. We need more oil and uranium from the depths of our home, and we need to believe that we will find more sources of the energy in space and on the other planets. We will find a solution to every environmental problem with science. When we burn enough oil to blacken the air we will manufacture andor bottle the air, which will prepare us for a life in space.

I have seen what happens when evil is protected from violence. It is evil people that have taken hydrogen from us, and kept it in the hands of a select few in the name of nonproliferation and safety. This will bring each of us, me and you, to hell, a hellish life that I know you already hate. We are getting closer to hell, and we need to change that path. There is an old way of doing so, a way that will forever be. Perhaps the time is coming for a new global government, one that will restore the old values of freedom - freedom from violence, freedom to manufacture, freedom to build whatever it is that people want to build, from the hydrogen powered car (also known as the spaceship) to the hydrogen powered blowtorch that can cut and weld any metal, to the hydrogen metals that I have seen yet most are unaware of, that have tensile strength greater than any naturally occurring material. A house built of hydrogen steel will last forever. Instead we build things to break when the warranty expires, knowing that no other is allowed to build what we own the idea of.

Violence is a part of life. You must kill to eat, regardless of if you're a vegan or not. Most of us are not, yet have never taken an animal. (I assume most of us have taken a plant. In time, taking animals, and even humans, starts to feel that way.) Yet we are separated from the killing as civilians, when we should be embracing it, for to forget how to kill is to invite the devil to take you to his hell, here on earth. You probably already break one or more laws, how long until he comes for you?

I don't have a solution, only an understanding of the problem. Hydrogen must be a tool of the people, not just of the government. Some day we will retake hydrogen for our own, allowing a new age of manufacturing and automation. We will mine the moon and the local asteroids with the help of hydrogen technology, reducing our need for the earth, which currently holds vast resources beyond our simplest imaginations. We have not run out of dirt, even though it is simple to mine and only about 3 feet thick at the surface. In fact, dirt sells for next to nothing, you can even get it for free or for a few dollars at the local store. Oil is like this too. We shall never run out, even if we stay on earth for the next thousand years, which I hope we shall not.
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, hell, and purgatory!   Heaven, hell, and purgatory! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:00 am

What the hell..
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, hell, and purgatory!   Heaven, hell, and purgatory! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:55 am

John-Blud wrote:
What the hell..

hahahahahaha! I was waiting for someone to answer this one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, hell, and purgatory!   Heaven, hell, and purgatory! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:50 am

Hallalujah! Holy Shit! Where's the tyenol?
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, hell, and purgatory!   Heaven, hell, and purgatory! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:41 pm

bigdaddy225 wrote:

The fact that you quoted "Christmas Vacation" makes you that much cooler. bounce
Back to top Go down
Dre
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter
Dre

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, hell, and purgatory!   Heaven, hell, and purgatory! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:45 pm

ChrisCalloway wrote:
bigdaddy225 wrote:

The fact that you quoted "Christmas Vacation" makes you that much cooler. bounce

I thought he was quoting the Ultimate Warrior. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Deans-sWo
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, hell, and purgatory!   Heaven, hell, and purgatory! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:48 pm

Dre wrote:
I thought he was quoting the Ultimate Warrior. Laughing

LOL! Good one Dre!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, hell, and purgatory!   Heaven, hell, and purgatory! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven, hell, and purgatory!
Page 1 of 1