PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who you want in PWU in 2008?

Go down 
+15
John_Blud
MikeParker
Amils_Chick
TwiztidKegs
king_kash
Loud_Fan
ratstar2008
TrentAcidFAn
ChrisCalloway
Deans-sWo
Knucklehead328
bigdaddy225
Murderalotta
Asani
beavis420
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
beavis420
Turned Devon Moore heel
beavis420

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Who you want in PWU in 2008? Empty
PostSubject: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:36 am

who do you want PWU to bring in 2008?
Back to top Go down
Asani
Remembers "What's His Name's" name
Asani

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:04 pm

Less "legends" and more of the top on the indy circuit:

(just a few I can think of now, I will edit and add as I have my first mountain dew of the day and can think of more lol)

Chuck Taylor
Ricochet
Pac
Human Tornado
RVD (I can dream can't I?)
Low Ki
The Briscoe Brothers
Ruckus (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know)
Jack Evans
Jerry Lynn
Shingo Takagi
CIMA
(maybe another cross promotion with Dragon Gate or another Japanese promotion or CMLL in Mexico)

More females for the Women's Division
Sara Del ray
Daffney
Portia Perez
Mercedes Martinez (upon her return)
Daizeee Haze
Mschif

EDIT: And bring back the Hardcore Title !!!!

Not expecting all of these, but to get a couple would be nice. Also to start using the talent they have like Kingston, Hawx, etc to build up the promotion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asani_turner
Murderalotta
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter
Murderalotta

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:57 pm

I would luv to see the Hardcore title along with 2 Tuff Tony, Corp Robinson and Mad Man Pando... along with all of Asani's picks. I also like Sumie.

Asani I had to change my avatar when I saw yours, although I am jealous cause Heat Meiser is way better.
Back to top Go down
Asani
Asani

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:41 pm

Murderalotta wrote:
I would luv to see the Hardcore title along with 2 Tuff Tony, Corp Robinson and Mad Man Pando... along with all of Asani's picks. I also like Sumie.

Asani I had to change my avatar when I saw yours, although I am jealous cause Heat Meiser is way better.

Woooo Hooooo !!! Snow Meiser in the house ! lol

I have to thank Dave aka Knucklehead328 for the inspiration. He mentioned Heat Meiser on myspace and I just ran with it lol

Oh and to keep on topic so I won't have the forum police (aka Officer Blud) on me, I definitely want to see Corp, Pondo and Tony back in the house. I really miss those PWU Hardcore matches!
Back to top Go down
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:08 pm

I'd like to see

Luke Hawx Back in PWU
The Thomasellis back in PWU
Corp and the hardcore title back
Jack Evans
Teddy Hart
Jerry Lynn
Sabu

And maybe some stars from Mexico or Japan mix it up a bit like the original ecw did.
Back to top Go down
Knucklehead328
Pervert of the Week
Knucklehead328

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:15 pm

Anytime I can help out, Asani. Good to see both are represented now. Snow Miser is a much better dancer, though.....HA HA HA!!

Now, to the subject at hand, I liked it when PWU had at least one hardcore match on each show so I really think they need to go back to that and bring back the hardcore title. That way, there's something on each show for everyone.

Also, bring back the Briscoe Brothers and how about more of a push for Luke Hawx, Eddie Kingston and the Iron Saints.
Back to top Go down
Deans-sWo
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:12 pm

Asani wrote:

(maybe another cross promotion with Dragon Gate or another Japanese promotion or CMLL in Mexico)

Not expecting all of these, but to get a couple would be nice. Also to start using the talent they have like Kingston, Hawx, etc to build up the promotion.

Just say "NO" to "legends". Hate to beat a dead horse, just want to make sure that the powers that be HEAR US. It should be cool though because when I took my daughter to see Santa Claus, afer she told him what she wanted he looked at me and asked that magical question, "And what would you like this year for Christmas". The ONLY thing I asked for was no more "legends" in PWU. Although, now that I think about it that may not have been the REAL Santa because he leaned over and said very quietly "What's PWU?". Shouldn't the REAL Santa know that already? ANY and ALL cross-promotional shows would be awesome. More females for the women's division is a must. As far as the hardcore title, I'm on the fence with that issue. I guess I'd like to see it return, but it's not on the top of the priority list.
Back to top Go down
Asani
Asani

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:56 pm

PWU Sign Guy wrote:
Asani wrote:

The ONLY thing I asked for was no more "legends" in PWU. Although, now that I think about it that may not have been the REAL Santa because he leaned over and said very quietly "What's PWU?". Shouldn't the REAL Santa know that already?

lol! Yeah, that wasn't the real Santa, he would know PWU. You should have given him the eagles fan treatment with a snowball!!!

Back on topic ! lol

Probably part of the getting rid of the hardcore matches was based around the growing number of kids in the audience IMO.

I think the hardcore added to PWU cause when we first started coming to the shows, you saw a great mix and balance of everything, hardcore matches, fun matches, technical, old school, and phenomenal tag matches. It seems like it lost a little of its balance lately and I am not sure why. I think some of the additions mentioned in this thread will help, but also using the talent they have already better would be a big plus.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:23 am

Return of the Hardcore Championship
Luke Hawx
Messiah
ECW Originals; cut back on the "Legends"
Back to top Go down
TrentAcidFAn
On more drugs than Trent
TrentAcidFAn

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:35 am

I would love to see PWU bring in Christian York. And cut back on the "Legends".
Back to top Go down
ratstar2008
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
ratstar2008

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:18 am

i like to see some midgets and the howard stern geeks and freaks lol and better matches too and be some old NWA wreslters too like BAD ATTITUDE , INFERNO KID , DONNY B, FRANKY THIRD DEGREE BURNS, FREDDY THE ELEPHANT BOY,
DEVON STORM BKA CROWBAR ,TOM BRANDI ,RIC RATCHER
AND SPECIALLY NEW JACK FROM ECW A HARDCORE LEGEND
Back to top Go down
Loud_Fan
The Real Commissioner
Loud_Fan

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:03 am

Ok PWU is not the ones that will cut back on the legends, it is Helter that brings in the legends, and honestly if Helter wants to pay blasts from the bast to face him I say by all means "Thank you Helter"

In terms of who I would like to see. I would like to see a set roster in which you can continue to build solid angles with. You can bring in a "name" but its a one night thing. Start working guys you have into Storylines, as well as mixing in some Indy guys who can work the dates that PWU runs. Because that is the key to booking guys, making sure they can work.

here are a few names I think would get over with the PWU crowd

Beef Welington
Player Uno
Frankie The Mobster
Luke (of course)
MetroSickness (Jude and Eric Tuttle)
Zack Mcguire (bring him back)

oh and if you want match of the year book the following

2 cold vs Mike Quackenbush

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
king_kash
Nickels Trivia Unplugged jobber
king_kash

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:18 pm

Zack McGuire!!!
Back to top Go down
Murderalotta
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter
Murderalotta

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:01 pm

I think the hardcore added to PWU cause when we first started coming to the shows, you saw a great mix and balance of everything, hardcore matches, fun matches, technical, old school, and phenomenal tag matches. It seems like it lost a little of its balance lately and I am not sure why. I think some of the additions mentioned in this thread will help, but also using the talent they have already better would be a big plus.[/quote]

I couldn't have sung it better myself! We started coming last October and I see the difference. Not sure it one of the recent shows was my first if I'd be as encouraged to come back... but I live for Hardcore soo..

And I'll join in on the Bring Hawk Back Movement
Back to top Go down
TwiztidKegs
Sleeps in Roger's office
TwiztidKegs

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:11 pm

I know it would never happen but Id mark out for one more Dudley Boyz apperance LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twiztidkegs
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:05 pm

TwiztidKegs wrote:
I know it would never happen but Id mark out for one more Dudley Boyz apperance LOL

Wow a really good scenario just popped into my head.I dont know if PWU could afford it though but you could have the Dudley's make a surprise appearance and have them put over TNA which would lead to a build up of PWU vs TNA with the main event of cuffed and caged a TNA vs PWU match. A man can dream right? lol
Back to top Go down
Amils_Chick
PLANT! PLANT! PLANT!
Amils_Chick

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:22 am

Chuck Taylor
Human Tornado
Low Ki
The Briscoe Brothers
Ruckus (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know)
Jack Evans
Jerry Lynn
Shingo Takagi
CIMA
blk out
D.Slugga

Sara Del ray
Daffney
Portia Perez
Mercedes Martinez (upon her return)
Daizeee Haze
Becky Bayless

Hardcore Title !!!! queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pwu_chick
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:09 am

Loud_Fan wrote:

Beef Welington
Player Uno
Frankie The Mobster
Luke (of course)
MetroSexuals (Jude and Eric Tuttle)
Zack Mcguire (bring him back)

oh and if you want match of the year book the following

2 cold vs Mike Quackenbush

Beef Wellington - Bring the ass punch to PWU!!!
Player Uno isn't ringing a bell.
Frankie the Mobster - I marked big time for this guy when CZW had a working relationship with IWS.
Luke - DUH!!!
Metros could be funny.
Zack - Yes.

And 2 Cold vs. Quackenbush would be enough to get me to any show even if the rest of the card sucked.

As for the Dudleys, it could work. Just keep consistently putting over a certain tag team. Especially if they have gold. They can run their mouths about being the best team to ever wrestle in the Arena, etc. only to have the Dudleys make a surprise appearance. For example; a long title reign for TBA. Works that much better because of their name. And considering their size, I suppose you could work in how the Dudleys hate them because they disgrace the legacy they left in the building & that they're comparable to X-Division wrestlers (if you have to use TNA storyline stuff). You could even take a page out of ECW's book. Put the tag team titles on them. They threaten to take them to TNA & throw them in the trash on national TV or something to that effect. Could lead to a nice interpromotional angle IF it can be done.

Plus, I really want to see Bubba Ray make at least one kid cry. lol!
Back to top Go down
MikeParker
Turned Devon Moore heel
MikeParker

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:34 am

Appearances by some ECW originals. Even if they are one-shots there's a special feeling to it with their history in the building.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twvdivas.com
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 3:07 am

Metro Sickness
Back to top Go down
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:03 am

I'm not sure who Jude is of the Metrosexuals but isnt Eric Tuttle the famous ECW towel boy? I remember sitting next to him in the crowd before he became a wrestler.
Back to top Go down
John_Blud
Misses Eek The Nerd

Number of posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:08 am

Jude was in CZW a few years ago, Eric Tuttle is Towel Boy from ECW and he used to wrestle in CZW for a while before returning I believe eariler this year, he got an injury at the Wicked Hanuman show and broke both of his legs.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:24 am

No more legends! More hardcore. Bring back that hardcore belt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 10:10 am

I had heard something about him having bad knees.I am glad to hear he is back wrestling again.
Back to top Go down
Boomaga
Stole the PWUFans.net sign
Boomaga

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 11:54 pm

First off, I'd like to see them bring back a consistent roster. A lot of the guys who were consistently there and entertaining haven't been around much lately, namely Luke Hawx, The Hatchet Boyz, the Thomasellis, . How can Corporal Robinson be a big name and mainstay in PWU for so long and then just suddenly vanish? I know he has is ICP commitments, but that still all seems weird to me, especially since he was a pretty big draw.

Also, there were a bunch of great One-off wrestlers here and there who are much better performers than the Colostomy Bag wrestlers who waddle on down to the ring. We've had Delirious, Homicide, Sonjay Dutt, the Briscoe Bros, Vampiro and plenty of other indy stars who can still put on great matches and put butts in the seats. PWU needs to look like the best thing in wrestling today and the future of wrestling, not the past.

And of course, there are the indy peeps I love who would be huge for PWU like Teddy Hart, Jack Evans and (The most unlikely) Takeshi Morishima. I can't even imagine how much I would be willing to pay for Moore vs. Morishima... even if it wasn't for all the "right" reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who you want in PWU in 2008?   Who you want in PWU in 2008? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who you want in PWU in 2008?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next