PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deans-sWo
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!!   Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:37 pm

That's right PWU fans, now you too can own one of the hottest things to hit the market since Hulkamania. You all heard Ratstar talking about the unauthorized photos of him that were being illegally sold around the world.... Well the wait is finally over!! That's right, for a limited time only I have available for purchace OFFICIAL ratstar posters!! Use them as kindling, toilet paper, a dartboard, or you can do what Ratstar does and use them as blinds for your mobile home!! Folks the possibilites are truly limitless. They are highly sought after and already an instant classic. I personally have a few that I put away in storage for resale years from now to pay for my daughter's college. Quantities are extremely limited, so when they're gone, they're gone. Guys, the hollidays are right around the corner. Order now and let that someone special in your life know just how much you care.

Thanks for your time, Sign Guy Smile
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!!   Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:28 am

Give me a free one as a birthday gift
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!!   Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:47 am

Blow up a photo & wrap it around a large cookie sheet with the message "IAN, USE MY SIGN" on it.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!!   Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:23 am

ChrisCalloway wrote:
Blow up a photo & wrap it around a large cookie sheet with the message "IAN, USE MY SIGN" on it.

Best Idea Ever! lol!
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!!   Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:52 am

Oh man is Ratstar shirts next? lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!!   Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get you Ratstar posters here!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Off-Topic :: The Uncensored Forum-
Jump to: