PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!

Go down 
+14
TwiztidKegs
phillyking
Loud_Fan
Zantas333
Deans-sWo
Lexx
bigdaddy225
ChrisCalloway
TrentAcidFAn
Boomaga
John-Blud
jezus316
Knucklehead328
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-06-18

New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Empty
PostSubject: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:06 pm

Just wanted to remind everyone that Joey Matthews WILL be your next PWU Heavyweight Champ! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeymatthewsfansite
Knucklehead328
Pervert of the Week
Knucklehead328

Registration date : 2006-09-06

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:46 pm

Maybe he will......but not this Saturday. Smile
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:49 pm

LOL I hope you're not too disappointed when Joey Beats Too Cold and takes what should have been his 2 months ago! Razz
Back to top Go down
jezus316
Commissioner Idol Dropout
jezus316

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:07 pm

KittyCat1007 wrote:
...and takes what should have been his 2 months ago! Razz

yeah...like an unemployment check from the WWE...lol

dont get me wrong...i like Ladder-Face...but hes not ready to be the champ JUST yet...maybe TV champ b4 anything else...i could deal with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jezus
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:14 pm

We all know who's REALLY going to walk out the champ on the 17th..

New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Vaderchamp2db0
Back to top Go down
Boomaga
Stole the PWUFans.net sign
Boomaga

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:18 pm

I call Scorpio for the win via Ladder in the Face. That's like Joey's kryptonite.
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:40 pm

LADDER FACE? Don't you think that's a little harsh? LOL I call Joey winning by Pinning the Old Geezer in the middle of the ring 1 2 3.
Back to top Go down
jezus316
jezus316

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:46 pm

yeah but that old geezer can still jump off ladders and cages and land properly enough to NOT demolish $25,000 worth of major facial structuring...lol
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:04 pm

But still...Ladder Face? Eh...Too Cold had his run..its time for a new Champion to Shine! Smile
Back to top Go down
TrentAcidFAn
On more drugs than Trent
TrentAcidFAn

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:21 pm

OK time for me to jump in.

KittyCat-I totally agree with you. Joey will be walking away the Champion. That is if Todd can pull his head out of Scorpio's butt long enough to see a true Champion. Scorpio is not worthy enough to be PWU Champ.

Jezus- That was totally uncalled for. Joey is totally ready to be Champion. He is worthy of that title. He has proven himself many times.

John- Love that picture. Trent is due for a belt.

My prediction is that Joey will walk away the champ.
Back to top Go down
jezus316
jezus316

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:31 pm

TrentAcidFAn wrote:
...Scorpio is not worthy enough to be PWU Champ.

sorry...ive been watching wrestling for more than 3 years so i actually KNOW who 2 Cold Scorpio is and all thats hes done for EVERY company hes ever worked for...forgive me for being politically INcorrect for a minute...but you must be effin retarded if you actually think hes not worth of being champion.

and yes...i used to goto the ECW arena back in the day for REAL ECW shows back when it was York & Matthews vs. whoever...they were awesome then...they both as singles are still awesome now...but not quite HEAVYWEIGHT championship material...yet.
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:39 pm

Joey has been MCW heavyweight Champ for about 4 months now and he does a good job of defending it. As far as Scorpio goes...he's ok...I just like giving him hell..I do think its time for a new champ though...and that champ is JOEY MATTHEWS!
Back to top Go down
TrentAcidFAn
On more drugs than Trent
TrentAcidFAn

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:02 pm

I have been watching wrestling for a lot longer then 3 yrs. I remember 2 Cold but to me he is not worthy of being PWU Champion. That is just my opinion. I never was a big fan of his and I'm still not. It is time to pass the belt along. He has held it long enough.

York & Matthews was a GREAT tag team. They are both phenomenal single wrestlers. Joey is Heavyweight Championship Material. I have watched him hold the gold for MCW for the last 4 months and he does a great job.

Twisted Evil Since you brought up Christian York I will have to say something about him. I think he should be brought into PWU. Either tagging up with someone or singles competition. I have been following his matches a lot more lately and he is a true champion. He is Champion of UWC wrestling. He is very worthy of carrying any championship he goes for.
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:21 pm

Now Trent Acid Fan you KNOW I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Christian was away from the ring for 3 years...he needs to prove himself worthy of a championship where Joey was in WWE...and TNA...and he (I think) has proven himself time and time again. Yes he has had issues and yes he had a horriffic injury but he is still on top of his game.
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:46 pm

KittyCat1007 wrote:
Now Trent Acid Fan you KNOW I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Christian was away from the ring for 3 years...he needs to prove himself worthy of a championship where Joey was in WWE...and TNA...and he (I think) has proven himself time and time again. Yes he has had issues and yes he had a horriffic injury but he is still on top of his game.

I was going to keep quiet as I enjoyed watching this unfold. But then I saw something that I had to comment on.

Since when does a TNA dark match instantly make you qualified to be a World Champion?

???

That threw me for a loop.

Now, Joey was the World Champion for another promotion that used to run in the ECW Arena; 3PW. He beat Raven for it. And he was a damn good heel champion after that.

So, could Joey be a good World Champion? Yes. Will he be come this Saturday? Wait & see.
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:55 pm

ChrisCalloway wrote:
KittyCat1007 wrote:

I was going to keep quiet as I enjoyed watching this unfold. But then I saw something that I had to comment on.

Since when does a TNA dark match instantly make you qualified to be a World Champion?

???

That threw me for a loop.

Now, Joey was the World Champion for another promotion that used to run in the ECW Arena; 3PW. He beat Raven for it. And he was a damn good heel champion after that.

So, could Joey be a good World Champion? Yes. Will he be come this Saturday? Wait & see.

I didn't mean the Dark Match...I meant his time in TNA when TNA first started...Joey and Christian were both in TNA when they first started. I want to see Joey beat Too Cold and take the PWU Championship and put it where it rightfully belongs....around his waist.

VOTE STEPHANIE PWU COMMISSIONER!
Back to top Go down
TrentAcidFAn
On more drugs than Trent
TrentAcidFAn

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:02 am

Gee who was it in TNA? That's right Joey and Christian. Yes Christian did take some time off. But he is back now and better then ever. Christian is currently Champ in another promotion and( if I'm not jumping the gun) he will be facing Joey very soon in MCW. So lets give credit where credit is do. Joey is a great guy and deserves to be Champion but don't take anything away from THE ONE AND ONLY CHRISTIAN YORK.
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:03 am

OK OK...I will give you Christian is a great wrestler..but he's no Joey Matthews Razz

VOTE STEPHANIE PWU COMMISSIONER!
Back to top Go down
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:07 am

My bad. I didn't watch the early years of TNA. I didn't see the point in shelling out money each week for a PPV.

However it turns out on Saturday, it will be a great match. I personally don't care who wins as they are both amazing talents.
Back to top Go down
TrentAcidFAn
On more drugs than Trent
TrentAcidFAn

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:08 am

NO Christian is no Joey Matthews... (in my opinion) HE IS BETTER. I have watched the two of them feud before and it was a very decent match. Christian of course won that match. So like I said give him a chance and he will prove he is better.

Cause he is Christian York and your not... S*cks to be YOU. Razz
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:10 am

Ok Ok OK! You win...but I still say Joey is Better but that is MY opinion. Just remember he was the future and the FUTURE is NOW! (classic joey saying from old school MCW)
Back to top Go down
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:14 am

My opinion is..............

Joey Matthews will not win the PWU title. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Lexx
Supports the Ice Cream Posse
Lexx

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:58 am

My opinion is that anyone who deems Scorpio and "unworthy" champ is quite simply... MENTAL.

A new champion will be crowned when the time is right, which will be be if/when 2CS takes his eye off the ball... will it be this weekend? Who knows. I very much doubt it though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lexx-online.co.uk
jezus316
jezus316

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:11 am

Lexx wrote:
My opinion is that anyone who deems Scorpio and "unworthy" champ is quite simply... MENTAL.

A new champion will be crowned when the time is right, which will be be if/when 2CS takes his eye off the ball... will it be this weekend? Who knows. I very much doubt it though.

werd. Lexx just jumped up a few notches on my "awesome scale" not that she needed them to begin with
Back to top Go down
Boomaga
Stole the PWUFans.net sign
Boomaga

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:58 pm

Maybe Matthews will get lucky and Scorpio will no show. Then he can be champ by default, because I'd say that's his best chance of being the new PWU Champ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!   New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Heavyweight Champ Come Saturday!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next