PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??

Go down 
+6
bigdaddy225
Lexx
Murderalotta
Asani
John-Blud
Deans-sWo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Deans-sWo
Liked the Fan Apprecation show
Deans-sWo

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-09-14

What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Empty
PostSubject: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:02 am

Did I not get the memo or something?? Ok, I'll openly admit that this is an absolutely ridiculous and incredibly unimportant topic, but it's been buggin' me. That and I thought that I'd lighten the mood a little bit. Too much negativity and drama recently.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:04 am

Do you mean the thing under your name?
It changes everytime your post count gets to a certain number.
Back to top Go down
Deans-sWo
Deans-sWo

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:13 am

OMG, John-Blud I'm SOOOOOOO computer (and computer terms) illeterate. I'm such an ass. I meant the picture. Your personal picture. May I please edit the name of this topic?

PS- At the risk of being laughed out of the site, what is the pic called (for future reference). If you say it's just called a pic or jpeg I will feel like an ass. Sad
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:14 am

PWU Sign Guy wrote:
OMG, John-Blud I'm SOOOOOOO computer (and computer terms) illeterate. I'm such an ass. I meant the picture. Your personal picture. May I please edit the name of this topic?

PS- At the risk of being laughed out of the site, what is the pic called (for future reference). If you say it's just called a pic or jpeg I will feel like an ass. Sad

Oh, my fault. You were right, it is called an avatar. I just haven't noticed anyone changing their picture recently, which is why I thought that you meant the rank titles. Sorry!

EDIT: But, since this isn't really PWU related, I'm going to move this to the Uncensored forum.
Back to top Go down
Asani
Remembers "What's His Name's" name
Asani

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:19 am

John-Blud wrote:
PWU Sign Guy wrote:

Oh, my fault. You were right, it is called an avatar. I just haven't noticed anyone changing their picture recently, which is why I thought that you meant the rank titles. Sorry!

EDIT: But, since this isn't really PWU related, I'm going to move this to the Uncensored forum.

Don't mind John, that's just to many headaches from him being an Ice Cream Thief !!! lol

As for the pic, I am not sure why I changed mine. I haven't been at the arena to take any good ones lately, so I just threw one up to show my discontent for missing PWU lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asani_turner
Deans-sWo
Deans-sWo

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:32 am

John-Blud- It's funny because IMMEDIATLY after I posted this I thought to myself, man... you f*cked up you f*cked up you f*cked up!!! I shoulda posted here in the first place. Won't happen again.

Oh, Murderalotta, Asani, BigDaddy, Loud Fan, and some others ALL changed their, um, (mumbling to be safe) avatar. Just seemed a bit odd, like their all up to something! lol

Since you helped me out here John-Blud, I guess your safe for now..... No "BAD BLUD" signs at the arena.... And yes, all puns intended!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Murderalotta
This rank was paid for by Helter Skelter
Murderalotta

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:23 pm

Well I luv to take pics and my new one was from Dark Night, and my swet Halloween costume, but I'm sure as soon as I'm not using my cell for a camera, i'll be switching it alot! BTW how do you Know Miss Sharon?
Back to top Go down
Lexx
Supports the Ice Cream Posse
Lexx

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:55 am

I change mine when I get bored... or in this case because i got a show coming up and the av was made by the folks at IWF and I though "Woweee I'm greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen" so it'll stay up till the 16th after which I'll change it back to the one I had before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lexx-online.co.uk
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:06 am

I changed mine cause yes I am a Joey Matthews fan but with some of the other super fans who were really "into" Matthews and saying he is the best thing since sliced bread I thought it would be a good thing to distance myself from them LOL
Back to top Go down
Boomaga
Stole the PWUFans.net sign
Boomaga

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:32 am

ALL HAIL DUKE! DUKE IS LIFE!!
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:12 am

I changed mine simply because I love my new picture of Joey and I. I love watching him wrestle...and he is one of the sweetest men I have ever met in my life. I run the "Joey Matthews Fan Site" on Myspace and I guess that makes me a "super fan" He may not be the greatest thing since sliced bread..but he is a darn good talent...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeymatthewsfansite
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:26 am

I'd change mine but can find any good ones so I'll stick with my Bruno Sammartino one I have up! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
bigdaddy225
Stanley's Stylist
bigdaddy225

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:46 am

Just wanted to let Kitty know I wasnt taking shots at anyone.Was just saying it in a funny light to get some laughs.
Back to top Go down
Deans-sWo
Deans-sWo

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:16 pm

BigDaddy- We know that you weren't taking shots at anyone!

PhillyKing- Bruno Sammartino??? Damn, looking at your avatar I thought that YOU were the guy behind the two children and the guy to the right was "Magnificent" Muraco!!!! lol, my bad. Sorry about that, "Magnificent" PhilyKing.
Back to top Go down
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan
Stalks Ladderface
JoeyMatthewsNo1Fan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:07 pm

bigdaddy225 wrote:
Just wanted to let Kitty know I wasnt taking shots at anyone.Was just saying it in a funny light to get some laughs.

Its fine Big Daddy I knew that..I just wanted to plug my site! Razz Ok I'm bad I know!

VOTE STEPHANIE PWU COMMISSIONER!
(And hopefully we will have a new PWU Heavyweight Champion)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joeymatthewsfansite
Pantz_Unplugged
Pantz_Unplugged

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:42 am

PWU Sign Guy wrote:

Todd, I changed mine because I felt that PBR was underated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/captainpantz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??   What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the deal with almost everyone changing their avatar??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Off-Topic :: The Uncensored Forum-
Jump to: