PWUFans.suck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWUFans.suck

4/19/08 - The End, for us atleast.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Going To Wrestlemania!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boomaga
Stole the PWUFans.net sign
Boomaga

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-04-22

I'm Going To Wrestlemania! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Going To Wrestlemania!   I'm Going To Wrestlemania! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:52 pm

I'd like to say I'm lucky that I'm going to Wrestlemania XXIV in Orlando, but the vicious spanking my checkbook is taking says otherwise. My sister and I had been throwing around the idea of going to Disney World (again) for awhile, but money and timing never really worked. Well, once I heard Wrestlemania was coming to Orlando, that all changed! I can save the money, I can make the time! I'm going to see Mickey Mouse and Triple H! This isn't my first Wrestlemania (I went to XX in NYC) but I'm so excited nonetheless!

Yesterday I got my tix on presale, they're in the 120 section, not the closest seats but directly across from where the stage & titantron should be, which is very nice. My only hope is that they stop jobbing out Kennedy by then and somebody awesome wins the Royal Rumble (Pulling for HHH).

Hopefully we can then all go to Wrestlemania 25 together in Philadelphia!
Back to top Go down
John-Blud
PWUFans Admin

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2006-08-20

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Wrestlemania!   I'm Going To Wrestlemania! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:23 am

WM25 is in Philly?
Back to top Go down
Boomaga
Boomaga

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Wrestlemania!   I'm Going To Wrestlemania! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 11:13 am

Note: WM 25 has NOT been announced in Philly. However, Wrestlemania has not been in the Northeast for awhile and WM 5 was in Atlantic City and WM 15 was in Philly, so there's a very possible chance that 25 will be.
Back to top Go down
phillyking
Has the hots for Cindy Rodgers
phillyking

Number of posts : 706
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Wrestlemania!   I'm Going To Wrestlemania! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:56 am

Got a extra ticket? lol Enjoy yourself there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phillykingz
ChrisCalloway
#@$%!
ChrisCalloway

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Wrestlemania!   I'm Going To Wrestlemania! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:08 am

Have fun down there!!! I can't wait to see what kind of pictures you come back with from Disney & WrestleMania, especially if you have a white board with you.
Back to top Go down
Boomaga
Boomaga

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Wrestlemania!   I'm Going To Wrestlemania! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:37 am

If ONLY they let me into Wrestlemania with a White Board! I don't care if the PWU Commissioner spot will have been filled for 5 months, I'll have a "WBM FOR COMMISH!" Sign!

Hmmm... think a PWU fanbase might grow out of Orlando if I come all white boards blazing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going To Wrestlemania!   I'm Going To Wrestlemania! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Going To Wrestlemania!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PWUFans.suck :: Off-Topic :: The Uncensored Forum-
Jump to: